Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Mack (Pushing Daisies #5) by Heather Young-Nichols

Release Date: November 18

Bri
Several years ago, Mack and I shared a kiss.
He’s acted like he barely knows me ever since.
Now I’m on tour with Pushing Daisies thanks to my best friend Daisy and there’s nowhere for Mack to hide.
I’m here and I’m ready to figure things out that it won’t be weird when I’m with his family anymore.
Even if that means I leave this tour with a broken heart.

Mack
I spent a lot of time just trying to keep my siblings in line.
Then my sister goes and invites her best friend and my entire life is turned on end.
I pushed her away because she's too young but we’d shared a kiss that I can’t forget.
Now she’s here and looks up at me with those big eyes… She could ask me for anything and I’d do it. Except to be with her.
Bri is everywhere and I can’t avoid her.
I don't think I'm strong enough to resist her anymore.

Grab Your Copy Here!

MY REVIEW

Several years ago, Bri and her best friend's brother, Mack, shared a kiss that she's never forgotten. She thought it might have been leading to something, but he ghosted her after. But now that she's visiting her friend again, and will be stuck with Mack on a tour bus, perhaps she'll get some answers as to why he went silent on her after that kiss.

Mack hasn't forgotten that kiss, either. But the reasons he stopped it from going further, and why he's avoided her since, are still valid. He's too old for her, he's her best friend's brother - all things keeping them from being together. But now that he's faced with the temptation Bri is for endless hours while on tour, he is finding it harder than ever to avoid her. Will he give into what he knows he feels for her?

This is a sweet friend's brother rockstar romance. I felt for both of them, especially Bri. But she was strong and determined, there was no way Mack was going to be able to resist her in person. I haven't read any of the other books in this series, but after having fell in love with Bri and Mack, I will be sure to go back for the previous, and read any new ones that come out.


Meet Heather Young-Nichols
Heather Young-Nichols is a USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary and paranormal romances. A native of the great and often very cold state of Michigan, she is better known at home and to her friends as the Snarker-in-Chief. A job she excels at beyond anything she could have imagined. She loves many things, but especially cold coffee, hot books, and baseball. But not necessarily in that order.

To find out more about Heather Young Nichols, visit here!

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...