Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Doctor Mistake (Boston's Billionaire Bachelors #2) by J. Saman


Doctor Mistake by J. Saman is now live!


He's my best friend's older brother. My boss. And now my new roommate...

In the hospital, death always comes in threes. Apparently, so do mistakes.  Mistake number one? My fiancé, who I just learned is cheating on me. So much for being the strong, in control doctor who's always on top of her game...
Mistake number two? Knocking on the wrong door.
The door I thought still belonged to my best friend now belongs to his older brother, my obnoxious, overly cocky, gorgeous-as-sin attending physician, Carter Fritz.
The billionaire playboy gives me a place to stay, and a shoulder to cry on. But when he makes me feel seen for the first time in I don't even know how long, I tell myself I don't regret what was easily the hottest, most earth-shattering night of my life.
That is until mistake number three comes along...and I'm staring down at a stick with two pink lines.
Having a baby at this stage of my residency could cost me everything I've worked so hard to build.
But Carter? He's undeterred. He doesn't just want more; he wants it ALL.
Including me.
But what happens if following my heart turns out to be my biggest mistake of all?


Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
US: https://amzn.to/3nBOJGP
WW: http://geni.us/DoctorMistake

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3oBYp6x


MY REVIEW

Grace and Carter have been in each other's lives forever it seems. He's her best friend's brother, her attending physician (her boss), and is off-limits. When she goes through a bad breakup, though, and he's the one to comfort her, it changes things between them, blows the lid off the attraction that's always been there. Can they keep their professional and personal lives separate?

Grace is strong and independent, she's had to be, and not inclined to a relationship considering how all the people who were supposed to love her had treated her. But now she's in over head with her very off-limits best friend's brother, and she's trying to keep her heart from getting too entangled with him. Can she and her possessive new man possibly find happiness when he's a bossy, possessive billionaire AND her attending?

These two lit up my Kindle with their chemistry. They sparked all over the place. Every witty barb, every snarky word, and all the insane tension. I loved every word. And I loved the way Grace was so strong and independent, made Carter work, and brought him to his knees. I am so excited for Landon's story now.

Meet J. Saman
J. Saman is a USA Today bestselling author who is addicted to Diet Coke, sour candy, and indie rock. She swears way too much (especially after a glass of wine) and has a penchant for sarcasm (or so her husband and children like to tell her).

She's an admitted lover of second chance romances, love triangles, and the perfect amount of angst. She is best known for writing contemporary romance filled with smart, strong women, and sexy alphas who have a softer side--especially for their women.

Connect with J.
Website | https://www.jsamanbooks.com
Goodreads | https://bit.ly/2KGoGPC  
Amazon | https://amzn.to/3941xzI
Facebook | https://bit.ly/3c2Z76q
Facebook Group | https://bit.ly/3p0yzXb
Instagram | https://bit.ly/3qSUH6z
Twitter | https://bit.ly/3sIv0XP
Bookbub | https://bit.ly/3p5vXaH
Pinterest | https://bit.ly/3p9HLZw
TikTok | https://bit.ly/395rAqA
Verve Romance (formerly Book+Main) | https://bit.ly/39Q2JpG
Newsletter | https://bit.ly/3p7EoSz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...