Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Greed (A Sinful Empire Trilogy #1) by Eva Charles

Greed, the first book in the dark and gripping romance in the all-new A Sinful Empire Trilogy from bestselling author Eva Charles is available now!


Some girls grow up in castles with fortresses to protect them from monsters.
Other girls grow up in castles with fortresses to protect the monsters.
I am both these girls.

Antonio Huntsman comes to call soon after my father dies.
Unannounced, unapologetic, and unmistakably in charge.
With a dangerous gaze and bespoke suit, he looks every bit the man who haunts my dreams.

I'm sure he wants the priceless vineyards.
They’ll be the crowning jewel of his empire.
But I’m wrong.
He wants me.


Grab your copy today!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3nFNGWK
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/GreedEC
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2ZuGh45
Nook: https://bit.ly/3jDzGLK
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3mjgGUs

Add Greed to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3beXrFl

Lust, Book 2
Releasing March 24th

Reserve your copy today!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3vOEcfc
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/LustEC
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3jKIJui
Nook: Coming Soon
Kobo: Coming Soon

Add Lust to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3bgOwTT

Envy, Book 3
Releasing May 19th

Reserve your copy today!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3BfFa5v
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/EnvyEC
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3jKLax1

Add Envy to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3BkmSA6

Grab the FREE prequel, A Sinful Empire today!
https://bit.ly/3nQ7xD

Enter the cover reveal giveaway for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card: https://bit.ly/3dpZKXr

MY REVIEW

Six years after her father's passing, Daniela's back. She has to sell her family's legacy - its vineyards, so she can truly be done and can slip away. She seriously underestimated the man she was promised to, though. Antonio Huntsman, of her family's rival clan the Huntsmans. Now he's here to tell her she's going to marry him, with or without her willingness. Sigh... but she can make it through this game he insists on playing with her. He'll never have her heart, just like she knows she'll never have his. That's the way things are done in this world of absolute power, intrigue and secrets.

Marriage of convenience, arranged marriage, archaic for sure, but the same ol' in Daniela and Antonio's world. So a familiar theme, but Eva Charles did right by it because I was highly entertained with every page, wondering if either of them would ever fall for each other. Antonio is definitely an anti-hero, and I'm not sure still if I actually like him, but I love Daniela. She's got a huge heart, a strong backbone, and a secret that I can't wait for it to get out into the world. The chemistry she shares with Antonio is searingly hot, and I'm on the edge of my seat now, waiting very impatiently for Lust to land on my Kindle.

About Eva Charles
Eva Charles is the best-selling author of sexy romantic suspense, and contemporary romance. She spent a career working as a social worker and an attorney, specializing in domestic violence, child abuse and neglect, and civil rights. Aspects of this work often sneak their way into her books.

When she's not writing steamy stories, trying to squeeze information out of her tight-lipped sons, or playing with the two naughtiest dogs you've ever met, Eva's creating chapters in her own love story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...