Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Wright Rival (Wright #10) by K.A. Linde

Release Date: January 11

A sexy enemies-to-lovers romance set in the world of the Wrights about Hollin & Piper from USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde…

No one on this planet pushes my buttons like Hollin Abbey.

I don’t know if it’s the rugged, sexy cowboy look or the Harley Davidson motorcycle or the cocky swagger. Or just him. But whenever we’re together we fight like cats and dogs.

Now our vineyards are rivals in the annual wine competition, and I’m determined to win.

I just have to take out my Wright rival.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon | B & N | Apple | Kobo | Google Play | Audio


MY REVIEW

Piper's biggest rival is also the guy she hates the most - Hollin Abbey. They both work at rival vineyards and are now up for the same award. Then a night changes everything between them. Will the badboy be tamed by the sassy good girl? Or will Hollin's playboy ways come back to haunt them?

Hollin's got rules about the opposite sex, and they don't involve commitment and love. But when his biggest rival and the woman who hates him the most, turns his world upside down, he has to decide if he can give her the forever she deserves.

I always love being back the world of the Wrights. They're one of my favorite families in all of romantic fiction and it's because of stories like this with lovable characters with big hearts, passionate chemistry, and witty, zingy banter.


Meet K.A. Linde
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, Wrights, and more than thirty other novels.

She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia, was the head campaign worker for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and served as the head coach of the Duke University dance team.

She loves reading fantasy novels, binge-watching Supernatural, traveling, and dancing in her spare time.

She currently lives in Lubbock, Texas, with her husband and two super-adorable puppies.

Visit her online at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @authorkalinde.

Join her newsletter for exclusive content, free books, and giveaways every month.

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review: Lavender Hill (The Love Stone #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Lavender Hill (The Love Stone #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds is AVAILABLE NOW! https://aurorarosereynolds.com/books/lavender-hill/ You’ll love LAVENDER HILL if you love... 🌱Small Town Romance 💜Return to Hometown 🌱Opposites Attract 💜Grumpy Sunshine 🌱Sworn Off Relationships 💜Protective, Loyal, Alpha Sheriff 🌱Meddling, Match Making Mother 💜Dog Dad From New York Times bestselling author Aurora Rose Reynolds comes a heartwarming small-town romance about a woman returning to the roots that shaped her—and finding a love that will heal her. Genevieve Fenwick has her life together—until her fiancé’s betrayal tears their future apart. Now, heartbroken and unsure of what’s next, she looks for comfort where it all began: Gooseberry Ridge, the quaint and still-welcoming hometown she left behind. Genevieve’s heartache is soon displaced by family drama, eccentric neighbors, and a loveable search and rescue dog. Not to mention scandalous thoughts about deputy sheriff Wyatt Fo...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!