Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: On The Honey Side (Blum's Bees #2) by Staci Hart

On the Honey Side by Staci Hart, a brand new grump sunshine, rom-com, is available NOW! This new release is the perfect weekend binge. Grab your copy today, available now on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited!

"On the Honey Side is as heartwarming as it is hilarious. It blends the humor of matchmaking with the heat of a slow burn for a cocktail I can't resist and will beg for time and time again. Sweet, touching, and subtly steamy, it was the perfect romantic comedy to get lost in at the end of a hectic day. An easy five-star and must read of 2022!" - bestselling author Kandi Steiner


No one can ever have Keaton Meyer.
Least of all me.
The brooding construction manager is a man of myth and legend, rarely seen in the wild. Once upon a time, he was the star quarterback, the smiling homecoming king, royalty in our small town. Until tragedy struck. And then he disappeared completely.
Now he’s resurfaced, and I can’t keep my eyes off him.
He’s an island surrounded by lava, bound by a desert and guarded by dragons. I don’t stand a sunshine’s chance in a hail storm.
Our siblings disagree and are out to prove it, nudging us into each other in the hopes we’ll fall. But with our town in tumult and the two of us firmly in the middle, nothing between us is easy. And when he’s faced with an impossible decision, I learn the truth of what I already knew.
No one can have Keaton Meyer.
And I have the broken heart to prove it.


MY REVIEW

Daisy's a Blum. Yeah, one of those Blums, the sisters who made a pact after Daisy lost her first love when they were young. But now that her sister has seemed to break the curse that's been cast on them, perhaps Daisy can find love, too? And who better than with Keaton, the man who knows loss, too. But she'll need to show a lot of persistence to get past his walls. Working together on a plan to help the homeless in their small town just may show these two that loss can be moved on from, and that the heart is big enough for more than one love.


Keaton has been scarcely seen around town since losing his wife. He's been quietly working, taking care of his business and brothers, and hasn't really let himself feel much other than his grief, and even that he tries to block. He has so much on his shoulders that it feels as if he's drowning. Then he starts working with Daisy Blum on a project to help the homeless that have recently been inhabiting their small town, and her good girl ray of sunshine spirit is getting to him. Oh sure, he had already noticed how pretty she was, but now it's much more than that. Is it really possible for him to move on? To find love again? He sure hopes so, but he'll need to leapfrog over the obstacle one man presents him with first. For himself. For Daisy. For love.


I absolutely fell in love with this beautiful story! Both Daisy and Keaton had so much pain in their lives and to read as they finally found happiness and love with each other was so heartfelt, so sweet. I wanted to wrap them both up in big hugs, especially Keaton, and I cheered as they fought to get to the other side, the happy side that they both so deserved. The characters that make up this small town they live in are quirky, loving, and the best kind of support anyone could ask for. Can't wait for Daisy's sister Poppy to find love next!


Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life -- a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can't forget that. She's also been a mom, with three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She's been a wife, though she's certainly not the cleanest, or the best cook. She's also super, duper fun at a party, especially if she's been drinking whiskey. When she's not writing, she's reading, sleeping, gaming, or designing graphics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...