Skip to main content

Review: Fearless by Tia Louise


๐ŸŽ‰๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜...

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด-๐˜ต๐˜ฐ-๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข-๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜บ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต.

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐——๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜„: https://geni.us/FLSamz
Amazon PB: https://geni.us/FRLSapb
Discreet PB: https://geni.us/FRLSdpb
*๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.


He’s intense, he’s fearless, and he’ll stop at nothing to save her.

My job is to protect the innocent, but Blake van Hamilton has never been innocent.
With killer curves, silky brown hair, and silvery-blue eyes, she’s been an inconvenient object of my lust since we were teens.
Now I’ve been hired to guard her against a band of criminals who want her money, and maybe even her life.
I'm the last person she wants helping her.
Blake van Hamilton hates me, but it won’t stop me from doing my job.

Hutch Winston may be sexy as hell, but I won’t fall for his white knight, alpha-protector act.
Not since he used it to ruin my life at sixteen.
But when my best friend turns up dead and my uncle goes missing, Hutch is my only option.
Moving into his family estate is the real test.
It gets worse when I accidentally see him naked in the shower, moaning my name.
I have to keep my head and my heart in line—not to mention my body.
Every part of me wants him in every possible way.
I may be fearless, but how I feel about him scares me most of all.

(FEARLESS is a stand-alone, enemies-to-lovers romantic suspense novel. It contains an insanely hot alpha protector and the curvy, feisty socialite he’s hired to protect. The forced proximity angle sets it all ablaze. No cheating. No cliffhangers.)

MY REVIEW

Blake and Hutch have history, have been in each other's lives since their teens. Now in the present, who better to protect her than the world's most protective (and alpha and possessive) guy? She may not be very fond of him, or say she says to herself, but no one can do a better job of protecting her than the man who's been protecting her for years, even without her knowing it.


Hutch has always had er...conflicting... feelings for the woman he's been charged with protecting. He can't help but be fiercely attracted to her even though he knows he's the last person she wants. He has a slight knight in shining armor complex, and no one ignites it more than Blake. Things are upside down right now, though, and more than one problem has arisen. Blake wants to protect her sister, Hutch wants to protect Blake, and there are forces outside of them that are making everything dangerous for them. If they could just get through it, he can figure out what to do with those inconvenient feelings he has for her.


Hutch and Blake are fire!! The chemistry between them is so damn hot I felt my Kindle catch flame while reading, and I loved every word! Blake is the kind of heroine I love most - feisty, strong, and not willing to admit at first she's fallen for her man. Speaking of that man...Hutch is just as hot as their chemistry, plus he's got the whole alpha protective possessive thing going on, he's like catnip for me, whew! Suspense, intensely hot scenes, and a great cast make this one of Tia's best yet. Can't wait for whatever she gives us next now.


#NewRelease #Bookish #spicybooks #steamybooks #ContemporaryRomance #RomanticSuspense #ForcedProximity #EnemiestoLovers #SmallTown #AlphaHero #Protector #SecondChanceRomance #Billionaire #BandofBrothers #HeroineinDanger #SecondChance #Military #ReadNow


ARC provided by author for an honest review.
Ebook also purchased through Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!