
HIS RULE (The Rite Trilogy Book 1) by A. Zavarelli and Natasha Knight
Release Date: April 26th
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance/Secret Society/Captive Romance
AVAILABLE NOW!!!
Amazon US: https://geni.us/HisRule
Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/HisRuleUniversal
Kobo: https://geni.us/HisRuleKobo
Apple Books:https://geni.us/HisRuleApple
B&N: https://geni.us/HisRuleBN
Google Play: https://geni.us/HisRuleGooglePlay
Release Date: April 26th
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance/Secret Society/Captive Romance
AVAILABLE NOW!!!
Amazon US: https://geni.us/HisRule
Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/HisRuleUniversal
Kobo: https://geni.us/HisRuleKobo
Apple Books:https://geni.us/HisRuleApple
B&N: https://geni.us/HisRuleBN
Google Play: https://geni.us/HisRuleGooglePlay

Add to Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60725246-his-rule
Her Rebellion #2 releases on May 24 & Their Reign #3
releases on June 21!!!
https://www.azavarelli.com/the-rite-trilogy
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60725246-his-rule
Her Rebellion #2 releases on May 24 & Their Reign #3
releases on June 21!!!
https://www.azavarelli.com/the-rite-trilogy

Blurb
I live in a world where secrecy reigns.
A Society rooted in power, wealth, and long-held dynasties.
Where men are Kings, and women are pawns.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve dreamt of escaping the shackles of my expectations.
But it can only ever be a dream.
I made a fatal mistake, and those shackles became a cage.
Now I’m trapped in a war with a man who controls my every move.
He’s my brother’s best friend.
My enemy, my tormentor, and my solace.
His words have the power to wound me.
His touch just might break me.
But this is his kingdom, and as long as I’m here I only have one choice.
I’ll play by his rules.
I live in a world where secrecy reigns.
A Society rooted in power, wealth, and long-held dynasties.
Where men are Kings, and women are pawns.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve dreamt of escaping the shackles of my expectations.
But it can only ever be a dream.
I made a fatal mistake, and those shackles became a cage.
Now I’m trapped in a war with a man who controls my every move.
He’s my brother’s best friend.
My enemy, my tormentor, and my solace.
His words have the power to wound me.
His touch just might break me.
But this is his kingdom, and as long as I’m here I only have one choice.
I’ll play by his rules.

MY REVIEW
Mercedes' judgement has just been handed down to her by her brother (Santiago from The Society Trilogy). She's to be banished to Judge's care. He'll "tame" her and bend her to his will, but not hurt her. Since she betrayed her brother and his love, Santi can no longer trust her, but he doesn't want her dead, he just wants her in the care of someone to make her into the perfect Sovereign female, code for a pawn for the men to do with as they will with no insubordination from her. Uh huh. Well, that idea doesn't exactly go as planned because Judge isn't immune to Mercedes' allure. The only question is, will he admit to the real feelings growing between them?
Mercedes has never let onto anyone that though she may outwardly seem like a spoiled princess of the Sovereign, inwardly she's just looking for a bit of affection. She wants love but hasn't ever received it from anyone other than perhaps Santi. Even he, though, wants her gone. So now she's off to another man to deal with her, a man whose touch, whose heart she she wants more than anything. She knows better than to try to get Judge to admit to feelings for her, though, because he's worse than her brother, and he has told her all along that he'll never marry. Now she's gone and done it though, and it looks like she's going to be even worse off than being a prisoner of someone who can't stand her.
I didn't think Ashleigh and Natasha could possibly give me a man more intense or cruel than Santiago, but they went and did just that with Judge. He's cruel and tortured, and the worst thing is, he knows it and still can't help but hurt poor Mercedes. I have to admit that when I found out this trilogy was going to be about her, I was skeptical because in Santiago's series, I couldn't stand her. Here in the beginning of her own story, though, her true self is on display and I actually empathized with her completely. The tension she and Judge have, coupled with all the secrets they both have, make for a dark but lush, intriguing beginning. The cliffhanger was designed to have me on the edge of my seat, and now I'm anxiously counting down the days until Her Rebellion is released. I am dying to find out how this writing duo is going to get themselves out of the cluster at the end of His Rule!
About A. Zavarelli
A. Zavarelli is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author of dark and contemporary romance.
When she’s not putting her characters through hell, she can usually be found watching bizarre and twisted documentaries in the name of research.
She currently lives in the Northwest with her lumberjack and an entire brood of fur babies.
Connect w/A. Zavarelli
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/azavarelliauthor/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/943497375705372/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/azavarelli/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AZavarellibooks
Mailing List: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/b7o9l3
Website: https://www.azavarelli.com
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/13549895.A_Zavarelli
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/A-Zavarelli/e/B00U2562W8
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/a-zavarelli
About Natasha Knight
Natasha Knight is the USA Today Bestselling author of Romantic Suspense and Dark Romance Novels. She has sold over half a million books and is translated into six languages. She currently lives in The Netherlands with her husband and two daughters and when she’s not writing, she’s walking in the woods listening to a book, sitting in a corner reading or off exploring the world as often as she can get away.
Connect w/Natasha
Website: https://natasha-knight.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/natashaknightauthor
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheKnightSpot
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NatashaKnight13
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/natashaknight13/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/natashaknight13/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6478732.Natasha_Knight
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/natasha-knight
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2DWdlEu
NL Signup: https://natasha-knight.com
A. Zavarelli is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author of dark and contemporary romance.
When she’s not putting her characters through hell, she can usually be found watching bizarre and twisted documentaries in the name of research.
She currently lives in the Northwest with her lumberjack and an entire brood of fur babies.
Connect w/A. Zavarelli
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/azavarelliauthor/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/943497375705372/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/azavarelli/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AZavarellibooks
Mailing List: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/b7o9l3
Website: https://www.azavarelli.com
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/13549895.A_Zavarelli
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/A-Zavarelli/e/B00U2562W8
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/a-zavarelli
About Natasha Knight
Natasha Knight is the USA Today Bestselling author of Romantic Suspense and Dark Romance Novels. She has sold over half a million books and is translated into six languages. She currently lives in The Netherlands with her husband and two daughters and when she’s not writing, she’s walking in the woods listening to a book, sitting in a corner reading or off exploring the world as often as she can get away.
Connect w/Natasha
Website: https://natasha-knight.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/natashaknightauthor
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheKnightSpot
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NatashaKnight13
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/natashaknight13/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/natashaknight13/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6478732.Natasha_Knight
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/natasha-knight
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2DWdlEu
NL Signup: https://natasha-knight.com




Comments
Post a Comment