Hard Pass (St. Louis Mavericks #3) by Brenda Rothert and Kat Mizera is LIVE!
Purchase Link:
Universal
Purchase Link:
Universal
BLURB
Sariah
Ever meant to text your ex, but accidentally messaged a stranger instead? I did, and that mistake started a friendship that became important to me as I navigated a move and a new job with the St. Louis Mavericks. I’m crushing life as a strong, single woman until I discover the truth. That stranger I’m crushing on? He’s actually not a stranger at all.
Nash
Giving a fake name to the woman who accidentally texted me seemed like a good idea at the time. As a pro hockey player, my real name tends to draw out puck bunnies and fame seekers. But when the woman who thinks I’m “Rob” starts working for the Mavericks, I find myself in a jam. How do I tell her the man she thinks she’s falling for is actually the somewhat arrogant (though charming) hockey player she can’t stand?
Sariah
Ever meant to text your ex, but accidentally messaged a stranger instead? I did, and that mistake started a friendship that became important to me as I navigated a move and a new job with the St. Louis Mavericks. I’m crushing life as a strong, single woman until I discover the truth. That stranger I’m crushing on? He’s actually not a stranger at all.
Nash
Giving a fake name to the woman who accidentally texted me seemed like a good idea at the time. As a pro hockey player, my real name tends to draw out puck bunnies and fame seekers. But when the woman who thinks I’m “Rob” starts working for the Mavericks, I find myself in a jam. How do I tell her the man she thinks she’s falling for is actually the somewhat arrogant (though charming) hockey player she can’t stand?
MY REVIEW
Sariah's connection with the guy she accidentally texted while thinking she was texting her ex, has been one of those unexpected, but wonderful, things that happen when not looking for it. But what does she do when "Rob" turns out to be a hockey player? A hockey player on the team she just got a new job with?
Nash knows he should have told Sariah the first day they met that he was the guy she'd been texting and forming a fun, flirty connection with. But he knew she'd put the breaks on not just her friendship with "Rob", but with anything that could have developed with himself, too. Now it's late in the game, they're both falling (have already fallen) and it's make or break. To tell or not to tell. Sariah just may never speak to him again if she finds out and he knows he deserves it. Can he make her see that "Rob" and Nash are still the same man she's fallen for?
Fun, witty and so sexy! I loved Sariah's and Nash's relationship, from the very first funny texts, through to the middle where they developed stronger feelings, and the end when they finally got everything out in the open and admitted how they really felt about each other. I love this hockey world the authors have created, and can't wait for more.
ARC provided by authors for an honest review.
Graphics from Brenda's Facebook page.




Comments
Post a Comment