Review: Imperfect Intentions: A Diamond Magnate Novel (Beauty in Imperfection #1) by Charmaine Pauls
Imperfect Intentions: A Diamond Magnate Novel (Beauty in Imperfection #1) by Charmaine Pauls is LIVE!
Purchase Links:
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3EiKWGn
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/3ruvLVy
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/3KZedbC
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/38UZZdW
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3uIWqQp
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/3uNgPnv
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3uONFVb
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3JMyZKn
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3EiKWGn
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/3ruvLVy
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/3KZedbC
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/38UZZdW
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3uIWqQp
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/3uNgPnv
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3uONFVb
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3JMyZKn
Blurb
A DARK ROMANCE
I never dreamed of getting married.
I dreamed about freedom.
When my stepfather promised Leon Hart a partnership in his clandestine software company, he offered me as part of the package deal. It’s a win-win situation for both men. My stepfather gets rid of his damaged stepdaughter, and Leon becomes second-in-command of the biggest underground IT operation in the country. I’ll do what I must to escape my fate.
Even if it means turning my powerful and dangerous betrothed into my worst enemy.
Note: Imperfect Intentions is Book 1 of the Beauty in Imperfection duology. Violet and Leon’s story concludes in Imperfect Affections (Book 2), which releases on 21 June 2022.
Beauty in Imperfection is part of the Diamond Magnate Collection. You don’t have to read the other books to follow this story. Other books in the collection include:
Beauty in the Broken (A standalone novel) Diamonds are Forever (A trilogy) Beauty in the Stolen (A trilogy)
A DARK ROMANCE
I never dreamed of getting married.
I dreamed about freedom.
When my stepfather promised Leon Hart a partnership in his clandestine software company, he offered me as part of the package deal. It’s a win-win situation for both men. My stepfather gets rid of his damaged stepdaughter, and Leon becomes second-in-command of the biggest underground IT operation in the country. I’ll do what I must to escape my fate.
Even if it means turning my powerful and dangerous betrothed into my worst enemy.
Note: Imperfect Intentions is Book 1 of the Beauty in Imperfection duology. Violet and Leon’s story concludes in Imperfect Affections (Book 2), which releases on 21 June 2022.
Beauty in Imperfection is part of the Diamond Magnate Collection. You don’t have to read the other books to follow this story. Other books in the collection include:
Beauty in the Broken (A standalone novel) Diamonds are Forever (A trilogy) Beauty in the Stolen (A trilogy)
MY REVIEW
Leon is obsessed with Violet. He wants her, and now he has the means to have her. She, on the other hand, wants the opposite of being tied to yet another man ruthless man - she wants freedom. Freedom for herself, but mostly, freedom for her mother. And so, she has to make choices that will definitely make a difference in how this "relationship" of hers with Leon will proceed. How will Leon react to what he finds? Does he still want Violet? Or will his obsession now turn into something much worse...
All her life, Violet has been a pawn in men's schemes. First her horrible stepfather, and now her douchey stepbrother. But it's not just herself that has suffered, her mother has suffered and is still suffering because of her stepfather. So, though Violet's life hasn't been easy thanks to the men in her life, and her physical condition, she has the means to help her mother get out from her stepfather's thumb. She only has to hurt the man who has claimed her to do it. Will Leon ever forgive her?
I have been wanting Leon's story since his first mention in his brothers' and sister's stories. It did not disappoint, he did not disappoint. He's determined, possessive, and dominant, signature Charmaine. He lives in that grey area Charmaine's heroes tend to thrive in, but I'm not sure yet if he's as bad as his brothers. Time will tell, which of course means I'm dying with impatience for Imperfect Affections to see what he does next. I really liked him and Violet together - their chemistry is smokin' hot, she's defiant and he's smoothly commanding, and I really, really cannot wait for their conclusion now.
ARC received from author for an honest review.
Teaser graphics from author's Facebook page.






Comments
Post a Comment