Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Envy (Sinful Empire #3) by Eva Charles

Gorgeous, sexy, emotional, suspenseful...Dark and sinful romance that has put Antonio Huntsman at the top of my list!
--Angel Payne, USA Today Bestselling Author

Envy, the highly explosive conclusion to The Sinful Empire Trilogy from bestselling author Eva Charles, is live now!


He was my prince and my villain.

Antonio will never be the prince I dreamed of.
But he’s the king I need–together we fight our monsters.
He’s violent and ruthless, protecting those he loves.
This world of rich and richer isn’t kind to love.
I just hope we can make it out alive.


Grab your copy today!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3BfFa5v
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/EnvyEC

Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3FQogOz

Start the trilogy with Greed!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3nFNGWK
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/GreedEC

MY REVIEW

Antonio's come to realize that he loves Daniela, the light to his darkness. A man like him when he loves, it's fiercely, protectively, and ruthlessly. Though he's in love, he's no less brutal, perhaps more so, so when danger finds them, he'll be the first in line to take the blows even if it means he has to make decisions that might hurt Daniela's heart.

Anti-heroes are called so for a reason - they've got dubious moral codes, they're generally assholes, and they usually live and thrive in darkness with violence and pain surrounding them. Antonio is not really a likable man, but I fell for him anyway, just as Daniela did. But it took awhile for me to see his redeeming qualities because he was so cold and brutal with her for so long. Daniela was truly his savior, because it was her influence, her light, that softened him a tad when he fell so hard for her. I loved them together, loved their whole journey - it's passionate and suspenseful, and Envy finally answers all the questions that popped up over the course of the trilogy. The epilogue was sweet, in contrast to the world they lived in, and gave me hopes that things might be a bit brighter for them as they settled into their happiness. I'm going to miss the Huntsman clan, I hope perhaps they get a spinoff so I can get glimpses of them in their future.

About Eva Charles
Eva Charles is the best-selling author of sexy romantic suspense, and contemporary romance. She spent a career working as a social worker and an attorney, specializing in domestic violence, child abuse and neglect, and civil rights. Aspects of this work often sneak their way into her books.

When she's not writing steamy stories, trying to squeeze information out of her tight-lipped sons, or playing with the two naughtiest dogs you've ever met, Eva's creating chapters in her own love story.

Connect with Eva
Facebook: https://bit.ly/31jqYML
Amazon: https://amzn.to/31kd4tF
Twitter: https://bit.ly/3rsnGBm
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3dc4tvq
BookBub: https://bit.ly/3deDYp6
Instagram: https://bit.ly/3odbx1p
Website: https://evacharles.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...