Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Filthy by Tia Louise


⭐๐—™๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜⭐

๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.

✔️ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช: https://geni.us/FilthyAm
*๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ!


๐—™๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฌ
By Tia Louise

After my father died and my family splintered, I became a target, a pawn in a game I didn't know I was playing.
Then he appeared—dark, dangerous, tormented, and always just within reach.
He makes me come alive. He makes me remember.
He makes me feel something I lost years ago: ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ.
And he thinks he can keep me at arm’s length.

Once upon a time I was a hero, until the sins of my father caught up with me, and I was forced into darkness.
I should've died in that fire. Instead, I served evil men, until I risked it all by walking away.
Now I'm a wanted man. At any time, I could be taken down for what I owe.
What I don't expect to find in my hiding place is her—broken, beautiful, so damn tempting.
I was hired to keep her safe. I shouldn't touch her with my filthy hands.
But every day it gets harder, then she starts sneaking into my bed.

๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.

(๐—™๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฌ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ, ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฎ-๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ’๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€.)

⭐ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช:
✔️ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ผ๐—ป: https://geni.us/FilthyAm
✔️ ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ: https://geni.us/FilthyAud
✔️ ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—•: https://geni.us/FilthyDPB

*๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ 13!


MY REVIEW

"I've never felt more safe than when I'm with him."

Hana's found the only man to make her feel safe. Scar's protective but keeps his distance in every other way. Why can't he see Hana and he could be so good together?


Hana's been through it, has endured things that would have broken a lesser woman, but Scar's been through it in ways Hana doesn't even know. The scars on his body are nothing compared to the ones on his psyche, and they've left him with damage that not even this beautiful, strong woman can heal. Or so he thinks. He knows he's not good enough or good for, Hana, so keeping her at a distance is all he can do even as he protects her in ways she doesn't realize. Will he ever let her into his heart?


I thought I knew back in Fearless, that Scar and Hana's story would be intense. But I had no idea, because here in their journey, all the details of their individual backstories, and the way they fell in love, damn, heartbreaking! Scar is the kind of alpha I love most - protective, possessive, damaged, but with a tender heart that's only for his partner and the people he loves. I wasn't too sure about Hana in her sister's story, but here she was shown to be a true survivor, with such a huge heart, going after the man she wanted even though he kept his distance from her. And I adored her, possibly even more than I did Blake. Heartbreak, sizzling chemistry, and suspense - trademark Tia, and one of my new favorite story and favorite couple of hers. Now I'm very impatiently waiting for Dirk's story, Forbidden, to land on my Kindle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...