Unmanageable (In Vino Veritas #3) by Leslie McAdam is LIVE!
Release Date: September 13, 2022
Release Date: September 13, 2022
PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon: https://geni.us/Unmanageable-amz
Audio: https://geni.us/Unmanageable-audio
Add to Goodreads → https://bit.ly/3wFKeQl
Cover Design: Christine Coffey
Amazon: https://geni.us/Unmanageable-amz
Audio: https://geni.us/Unmanageable-audio
Add to Goodreads → https://bit.ly/3wFKeQl
Cover Design: Christine Coffey
About the Book
I’ve never been romantic. Just ask my ex-wife.
Since she broke up with me, I get my needs met any time I want, without putting my heart on the line. Exactly how I like it.
But when she is called overseas and leaves me with our child, my bachelor lifestyle ends faster than you can say, “Daddy, I want a pony.”
I need help.
Problem is, help’s come in the form of an incredibly hot nanny.
My employee.
Who is much younger than me.
And also … a guy.
I watch Scott care for my kid and can’t help feeling like he clicks into place in her life.
When he looks at me, though … I get an entirely different feeling. One that makes me long for things I can’t have.
Like him.
Unmanageable is a contemporary m/m age gap romance about a starry-eyed nanny who wants hot-air balloon rides and singing telegrams and a grumpy single dad who most definitely does not.
I’ve never been romantic. Just ask my ex-wife.
Since she broke up with me, I get my needs met any time I want, without putting my heart on the line. Exactly how I like it.
But when she is called overseas and leaves me with our child, my bachelor lifestyle ends faster than you can say, “Daddy, I want a pony.”
I need help.
Problem is, help’s come in the form of an incredibly hot nanny.
My employee.
Who is much younger than me.
And also … a guy.
I watch Scott care for my kid and can’t help feeling like he clicks into place in her life.
When he looks at me, though … I get an entirely different feeling. One that makes me long for things I can’t have.
Like him.
Unmanageable is a contemporary m/m age gap romance about a starry-eyed nanny who wants hot-air balloon rides and singing telegrams and a grumpy single dad who most definitely does not.
MY REVIEW
Scott needs a job. Luke needs a nanny. They're the perfect fit. Luke's grumpy. Scott's a ray of sunshine. Scott wants someone to give him the whole over the top romantic sweeping off the feet. Luke is a workaholic who is the least romantic man on earth. Both need some comfort, lots of love, and each other. But how can this grumpy single dad possibly give his adorable nanny what he wants/needs/deserves?
Luke's never been one for sweeping declarations of love and all that romantic stuff. His ex-wife can testify to that. But his new nanny is somehow getting to him with his sunshiney outlook on life and the way his daughter has fallen in love with him. He's not sure if he can date Scott, though, nor is he sure he can give him all the stuff he wants in the way of dating and expressing his feelings. He better though, if he wants to keep him in his life, because Scott isn't going to stick around forever and feel unloved like what happened with his ex.
Sweet, low angst, high heat, and an adorable little girl. Honestly, there's not much more that I need in a good romance than these things. Scott the sunshine and Luke the grump make a wonderful couple, age gap be damned.








Comments
Post a Comment