Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: More Than Desire You (More Than Words #8) by Shayla Black



More Than Desire You by Shayla Black is now live!

I seduced her for revenge...but I won't let up until she's mine.

I'm Xavian Costa—financial genius, maverick, and heartbreaker. Since my dad ran out before I was born and my best friend slept with the woman I intended to marry, I don't get close to people. It's fine. That leaves me more time for what I'm best at: making money. But Parker, who poached my ex, is now a mega bestselling author with movie deals, and he's modeled his number one villain after me. I want revenge. I'm just looking for the perfect vehicle.

Then the sexiest brunette I've ever seen literally falls at my feet. Best of all, she's my former pal's innocent little sister, all grown up, and she needs a fake fiancé. I'm happy to help—for a price.

We begin our whirlwind "engagement," and I get to know Corinne, not as the gawky fourteen-year-old I remember, but as a beautiful woman. She's snarky, sassy, and smart as hell. I admire the serious way she attacks life. I like her ambition to do something besides inherit. And I love the way she moans when I take her to bed. But soon, I'm falling for her and questioning my plans to stab Parker in the back by breaking his little sister's heart. And when my dirty laundry gets aired for everyone—including Corinne—I have to prove that I'll put her first. She has no idea I feel more than desire for her, but I'll show her until she says yes for good.

Download today on Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, and Kobo!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3aBUIbT
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3H2hgio
Nook: https://bit.ly/3auIqlw
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3thCgMu
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3NY5MhW
Shayla’s Store: https://www.shaylablack.com/product/more-than-desire-you/
Audio Coming Soon: https://adbl.co/3SGVdlx
Narrated by: Teddy Hamilton

Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3MoWzhJ


MY REVIEW

Xavian's former best friend is coming after him so Xavi's got vengeance in mind. When the perfect opportunity to exact that vengeance waltzes into his life, he has to take it, even if he ends up hurting Corinne. He had no way of knowing he'd find himself wanting her more than his revenge. Now he has a decision to make - exact his vengeance and hurt her or admit to Corinne how he feels about her and finally allow love into his heart.


This is one steamy read. Xavian and Corinne's chemistry is hot and even though this feels shorter than the average book, it's a complete story. There's some suspense, intense emotions, and a likable couple at the center. I haven't read the other stories in this series but now that I've found this world, I am definitely planning on reading them all.

Meet Shayla
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of nearly ninety contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

As an only child, Shayla occupied herself by daydreaming, much to the chagrin of her teachers. In college, she found her love for reading and started pursuing a publishing career. Though she graduated with a degree in Marketing/Advertising and embarked on a stint in corporate America, her heart was with her stories and characters, so she left her pantyhose and power suits behind.

Shayla currently lives in North Texas with her wonderfully supportive husband, her daughter, and two spoiled tabbies. In her "free" time, she enjoys reality TV, gaming, and listening to an eclectic blend of music.

Connect with Shayla
Website: https://www.shaylablack.com
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20983.Shayla_Black
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Shayla-Black/e/B001IOFJQM/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShaylaBlackAuthor
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShaylaBlacksBookBeauties
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ShaylaBlack/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShaylaBlackAuth
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@shayla_black
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/shayla-black
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/shaylablacksb/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ShaylaBlack/featured
Verve: https://ververomance.com/app/shaylablack
Text Shayla to 24587

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...