Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Autumn Nights by Willow Aster



Autumn Nights by Willow Aster is now live!

He's a hot football star and a sexy-as-sin single dad. Zac Ledger is everything I never knew I wanted.

A prince on a white horse swooping in to save the day...

Isn't that every girl's dream? Maybe for some, but I've never expected to find my own happily ever after.

I've made one bad dating choice after another, and it doesn't help that my only example of marriage is my dad leaving my mother before I was even born.

I'll never be a believer in fairy tales.

So, imagine my surprise when I meet Zac Ledger at my sister's wedding.

He is the total opposite of my usual type: gorgeous, confident, and genuine

He's also athletic, and I am so not.

They call him the GOAT in the NFL...and I didn't even know what either acronym meant until my sister told me.

But there's something about him.

One drink.

One dance.

And I'm ready to believe that there are actually good guys out there.

That is, until I overhear him on the phone and I realize he's just like every other jerk I've dated.

When he hires me as his interior designer to come work on his new house, I resist, but he's persistent.

My goal is to finish the job and keep him at a distance.

But I'm not prepared for the real Zac Ledger or the way he dotes on his adorable little girl.

And when the renovation dust begins to settle, I realize there is more to Zac than his NFL accolades, and maybe, just maybe, he will prove to be the one man in my life that chooses to stick around.

Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3NWPmGI
Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/AutumnNights

Add to Goodreads:https://bit.ly/3SxQ8fh


MY REVIEW

Autumn's got a bad dating history, so when a gorgeous guy seems intent on getting to know her at Summer's wedding, she's so not down for it. Especially when she overhears something that just reinforces her bad opinion of athletes. But she had no idea of the man's persistence. Zac hadn't become the league's most valuable quarterback by backing down from a challenge, and Autumn's rejection of him was just that - a challenge that he met with persistence. Will working in such close proximity with the man and his adorable daughter give her a different view of him? Allow her to open her heart back up to love?

Zac doesn't know exactly what it is about the stunning woman he met at his friend's wedding, but he wants her. He's known for his hard working ethic so that's what he's going to meet her rejection with. Hopefully she'll come agree to redecorate his home, and perhaps realize he's not the bad guy she thinks. And maybe his beautiful daughter will soften her heart too.

Autumn and Zac are such a great couple. She's strong, feisty and makes Zac work his tail off for a chance at her heart. Zac is the probably the sweetest guy I've read in a romance in a long time, plus his daughter? Yeah there was no way Autumn was getting away without giving them her heart. Swoons galore, even more heart, chemistry in spades, and absolutely the cutest, most adorable little girl, ever, plus a hot quarterback à la Jimmy Garoppolo? Of course I fell for this couple and their story.


Meet Willow
Willow Aster is a USA Today Bestselling author and lover of anything book-related. She lives in St. Paul, MN with her husband, kids, and rescue dog.

Connect with Willow
Website: www.willowaster.com
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6863360.Willow_Aster
Amazon: https://bit.ly/WillowAster
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/willowasterauthor/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/870978829643191/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/willowaster/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WillowAster
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@willowaster1
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/willow-aster
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/WillowAster/_created/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...

Review / Release Blitz: Restraint (Stingrays Hockey #1) by Mari Carr

RESTRAINT Mari Carr Release Date: June 18 Purchase Here: Amazon https://a.co/d/j2e0SxA Apple https://apple.co/4bn2qBl Kobo https://bit.ly/3wyHdW3 Google Play https://bit.ly/3yoEVZT Why you need to #ONECLICK this book… 🔥Hockey Player 🔥ER Doctor 🔥Steamy 🔥Contemporary Romance 🔥Opposites Attract 🔥Neighbors 🔥Co-parenting a dog Girlfriend…without benefits? Hometown hockey hero, Blake has life completely figured out. He’s footloose and fancy free with the world’s coolest job and an endless parade of puck bunnies ready to help him celebrate his victories. The status quo is working for him, so why does he agree to co-parent a stray puppy with his too-serious, workaholic neighbor, Erika? And why is he so annoyed when she suddenly starts dating some tool named Doug? And why can’t he stop finding excuses to see her and touch her and kiss her and… She’s not his girlfriend, right? Erika has enough on her plate as an ER doctor without adding any more stress to her life...