Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: The Prodigal (The Hands of the Potters #4) by Kristy Marie


๐Ÿ’› ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐Ÿ’›
THE PRODIGAL, a steamy, frenemies to lovers standalone from international bestselling author, Kristy Marie, is LIVE and FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

Grab Your Copy Now → https://geni.us/ProdigalRelease

Signed Paperbacks → https://authorkristymarie.com/store/

Audible Coming Soon!


What to Expect:
๐Ÿ’› Sarcastic Hero
๐Ÿ’› Sassy Heroine
๐Ÿ’› Epic Banter
๐Ÿ’› Road Trip
๐Ÿ’› Forced Proximity
๐Ÿ’› One Bed
๐Ÿ’› Grumpy/Sunshine

Arrogant.
Indifferent.
Uncompromising.
Remington Potter was a sarcastic jerk with a body of an avenging angel. He screamed good times and bad decisions.
But that’s not what made us friends.
His saving me that one night did—even if he denied it.
Remington Potter was my antihero.
I owed him at least a friendship and a plastic chair.
But I made one mistake.
I didn’t knock.
I didn’t look away.
All I saw was him on the floor.
Tormented.
Enraged.
And broken.
But that wasn’t the worst part.
I discovered Remington Potter wasn’t the mysterious savior I thought he was.
He was vengeful.
And I was the final piece in his game.

๐Ÿ’› Add THE PRODIGAL to your Goodreads TBR→ https://geni.us/ProdigalTBR

๐Ÿ’› Stay up to date with all things Kristy Marie! https://linktr.ee/authorkristymarie


MY REVIEW

Remington and Eden's first meeting didn't exactly engender positive feelings in either of them. But this sarcastic woman and the equally sarcastic man hiding demons didn't realize that they had just met their match, the person who would become the love of their lives.


I have been so looking forward to Remington's story since he was first introduced. I had a feeling there were a lot of things lurking beneath his snarky, sarcastic faรงade and damn was I right. I had no idea just how much pain was there, and I'm really glad he met and fell for a woman who was more than his equal, and who wouldn't run from all his scars. Eden really is perfect for him with her own demons, her probably even greater sarcastic outlook, and her stubbornness in the face of his determination to push her away. Forced proximity, frenemies/enemies to lovers, and a road trip with two damaged but amazing characters are my catnip, and Eden and Remington checked all my boxes and then some. Their chemistry, their pain, their soul deep connection combined to give this series an amazing conclusion, the perfect way to bring the Potters' series to a close.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...