Good as Gold by Sarina Bowen is LIVE!
RELEASE DATE: JUNE 1ST, 2023
RELEASE DATE: JUNE 1ST, 2023
Purchase Links:
Amazon: https://geni.us/Good-as-Gold-Amazon
Audio: https://geni.us/GoodasGold-Audbl
ADD TO GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/130187226-good-as-gold
Amazon: https://geni.us/Good-as-Gold-Amazon
Audio: https://geni.us/GoodasGold-Audbl
ADD TO GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/130187226-good-as-gold
A swoony, heart-wrenching small-town romance from USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller Sarina Bowen!
Leila:
What I meant to do: quietly divorce my lout of a husband and then have a child all on my own.
What happens instead: my crush comes back to town when I’m at my most vulnerable. After too many cocktails, I ask him to be my baby’s father.
In my defense, it’s been a rough couple of months. Seeing Matteo Rossi again after fourteen years has done a number on my emotions. And my libido.
In the morning, I’m hoping he’s forgotten the whole thing. But no such luck. In fact, Matteo has a few clarifying questions. And a few naughty ideas, too…
Matteo:
What I meant to do: visit Vermont for my brother’s wedding. Make amends to my family, and mourn the loss of a friend.
What happens instead: a hot affair with the one who got away. But it can’t last. My life is two thousand miles away, and Leila deserves everything. She’s as good as gold.
Good as Gold will be released at all retailers on May 29th. On June 1st, Good as Gold will move into Kindle Unlimited and the eBook will be available exclusively on Amazon.
Leila:
What I meant to do: quietly divorce my lout of a husband and then have a child all on my own.
What happens instead: my crush comes back to town when I’m at my most vulnerable. After too many cocktails, I ask him to be my baby’s father.
In my defense, it’s been a rough couple of months. Seeing Matteo Rossi again after fourteen years has done a number on my emotions. And my libido.
In the morning, I’m hoping he’s forgotten the whole thing. But no such luck. In fact, Matteo has a few clarifying questions. And a few naughty ideas, too…
Matteo:
What I meant to do: visit Vermont for my brother’s wedding. Make amends to my family, and mourn the loss of a friend.
What happens instead: a hot affair with the one who got away. But it can’t last. My life is two thousand miles away, and Leila deserves everything. She’s as good as gold.
Good as Gold will be released at all retailers on May 29th. On June 1st, Good as Gold will move into Kindle Unlimited and the eBook will be available exclusively on Amazon.
MY REVIEW
Matteo left town years ago, broken up that his best friend and unrequited love was out of reach. In the time since, he's created a successful business and has lived life. But his friend and business partner passing away tragically has broken something further in him. His brother's upcoming wedding just may be his new lease on life, though. He can come back to town, see his family and redeem himself. And perhaps even reconnect with the one that was always out of reach.
Leila has had to give up on her deadbeat husband, her marriage that has gone nowhere good. But what's a woman to do when she's divorcing and still wants to have a baby? Why, drink too much and ask the man she always crushed on as teens, the man who's finally come back to town, even if it's only for the summer. Though Matteo is seemingly only temporarily back, perhaps a baby can bring these two former best friends back together, as more than friends, forever.
I love being back in the True North world again! Matteo and Leila's story is touching, sexy, and gets you right in the heart. Matteo had left town with a broken heart, then had that poor heart broken further when his friend passed. Then back in town he sees the one he never got to have and his poor heart couldn't possibly have been broken anymore. Thank God Leila turned out to be so amazing because her desire for a baby brought them back together where they belonged. I can't wait for more True North love now.









Comments
Post a Comment