
MINE TO TAKE
Natasha Madison
Release Date: July 24
FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED
Natasha Madison
Release Date: July 24
FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

From Wall Street Journal & USA Today bestselling author Natasha Madison comes a stand-alone small-town, second-chance sports romance.
When two worlds crossover. From the This Is Series and The Southern Series.
Things are supposed to go smoothly on your wedding day.
Aren't they?
Sofia Barnes
I’ve always loved to play dress-up.
Creating fake weddings was my childhood pastime.
Now it is my dream come true.
I’ve finally been handed my first client.
But nothing could prepare me for who greeted me when I walked in.
He was my first kiss, my first everything, including my first and only heartbreak.
Now I have to plan his wedding.
Matthew Petrov
My family is filled with hockey royalty.
From my grandfather to my uncle to my father.
Now it is my turn to work my way up the leaderboard.
I had everything that I’ve ever wanted in my life.
Or so I thought.
Nothing could prepare me for coming face-to-face with Sofia.
I knew her inside and out.
She knew my inner secrets.
Two years ago, I let her go, and now she’s planning my wedding to someone else.
They say time heals old wounds. They lied.
Maybe she was just mine to take.
When two worlds crossover. From the This Is Series and The Southern Series.
Things are supposed to go smoothly on your wedding day.
Aren't they?
Sofia Barnes
I’ve always loved to play dress-up.
Creating fake weddings was my childhood pastime.
Now it is my dream come true.
I’ve finally been handed my first client.
But nothing could prepare me for who greeted me when I walked in.
He was my first kiss, my first everything, including my first and only heartbreak.
Now I have to plan his wedding.
Matthew Petrov
My family is filled with hockey royalty.
From my grandfather to my uncle to my father.
Now it is my turn to work my way up the leaderboard.
I had everything that I’ve ever wanted in my life.
Or so I thought.
Nothing could prepare me for coming face-to-face with Sofia.
I knew her inside and out.
She knew my inner secrets.
Two years ago, I let her go, and now she’s planning my wedding to someone else.
They say time heals old wounds. They lied.
Maybe she was just mine to take.
Grab Your Copy!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B88R8R43
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B88R8R43

MY REVIEW
The last person Sofia ever expected, or wanted, to see again is her ex, the man who broke her young heart years ago. Now he's here, standing in her new wedding planning business, with his fiancée, for their wedding consultation. Pretending they don't know each other for the duration is about all she can do until the meeting's over, then she can go home and try to forget that he exists again. But it won't be easy once she finds out the wedding's off, and that Matthew is determined to have a second chance at her broken heart.
Matthew's biggest regret is the way he handled his breakup with Sofia. Seeing her again for the first time since he walked away, has opened up his heart again. Since the breakup he's just been living his life going with the flow, hence his upcoming wedding to a woman he now realizes he doesn't even love. Yeah he's an idiot and he knows it, but seeing Sofia again is the kick in the ass he needs to make him go claim his only love...if she'll have him.
OK, I have to get this out of the way first - I took nearly the whole story before I forgave Matthew for the way he had treated Sofia. By the end I was happy they had gotten their second chance, but I still think Sofia deserves better. His reason for the breakup is flimsy at best, horrible at worst, but because Sofia loves him and forgave him, he gets a thin pass from me. Sofia I love, though, and was rooting her on the whole way. The Southern Wedding series is angsty, and this one is no exception, it's also an emotional rollercoaster with a couple whose chemistry lights up the pages. I can't wait for Addison and Stefano's story now, Mine To Promise.
Meet Natasha Madison

When her nose isn’t buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she’s in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It’s a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn’t listen to her…
Keep up with Natasha Madison and subscribe to her newsletter https://www.natashamadisonauthor.com/
To learn more about Natasha Madison & her books, visit here!
Connect with Natasha Madison
https://www.natashamadisonauthor.com/contact-me
Keep up with Natasha Madison and subscribe to her newsletter https://www.natashamadisonauthor.com/
To learn more about Natasha Madison & her books, visit here!
Connect with Natasha Madison
https://www.natashamadisonauthor.com/contact-me
Hosted by






Comments
Post a Comment