Skip to main content

Review / Blog Tour: Bad Pucking Timing (Colorado Bulldogs #1) by Michele Lenard

BAD PUCKING TIMING BY MICHELE LENARD

Release date: August 8th
Genre / Tropes: MM Romance / Opposites Attract / Grumpy vs. Sunshine / Sports (hockey) romance

🏒 Get ready for a steamy and emotional journey in Bad Pucking Timing by Michele Lenard!

Dive into the world of ice hockey, passion, and forbidden desires. Will the pursuit of a secret love jeopardize everything our protagonist has worked for?

Find out in this captivating story.
Don't miss your chance to grab your copy today!
https://amzn.to/3raf18J


BLURB

The ice is my happy place. My sanctuary. The source of my happiest memories, and the promise of my future. It’s also the reason I’m living a lie.

There’s no better feeling than holding another man in your hand while he comes undone.

Smooth skin wrapped around rigid muscle, a tantalizing mixture of soft and hard that pulses like a heartbeat within your fist. Grunts, moans, and breathless curses are uttered in cadence with the rapid rise and fall of his chest. Strained tendons in his neck.

I’ve yet to see a sexier sight than a man in the throes of his release. The only thing that tops it is when I’m the one who gives it to him.

It’s intoxicating… powerful. For just a moment, I’m in complete control. He’s placed something as sacred as his pleasure in my hands and trusted me to satisfy his needs.

Maybe it’s the fact that men are big and hard that makes watching them fall apart so sexy. Or maybe I just like seeing them vulnerable because society says we shouldn’t be. Whatever the reason, I’m hopelessly drawn to men. Have been since I first learned what attraction was. But that’s my dirty little secret. One that could cost me my shot at the NHL if it comes out.

That’s why he is so dangerous. My lifelong dream is within reach, and now there’s another I want to pursue. If only it weren’t such bad pucking timing.


MY REVIEW


Niko's the new rookie with a lot of expectations on his shoulders when he has a seriously hot night with a gorgeous guy, whom he thinks he'll never see again unfortunately. Until he does. Too bad it's not under the best circumstances, and now they know they absolutely cannot be together in any sense but perhaps as friends.


Xander's never lived up to his father's expectations of him. He quit hockey back in the day, took up skating (not the kind on ice), and knows his father's disappointed in him. Then he spies his father's new rookie, and realizes he's about to disappoint his father even more, because there's no way he can resist Niko, no way he can stay away from this jock, even if he's had his heart broken by one before.


Niko the sweet golden retriever guy and Xander the broody one make a wonderful couple. Their chemistry is seriously, seriously hot, and the way they move from one night to friends to more is solid, entertaining reading. This may be my first read by Michele, but after this I can safely say it won't be the last. I want all the stories about this team now!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi! I'm Michele. I was ten when I read my first romance, a Jude Deveraux book I swiped from my mom’s bookshelf. I’ve read anything and everything since then; historical fiction, mystery, fantasy and even non-fiction. I devour it all. But I keep coming back to romance. Though sports romance is my guilty pleasure (I love all things active and outdoors), I don’t discriminate by genre or trope.

I love a steamy story (no closed-door scenes for me) but I also love romance. I want to see the emotion behind the steam, to understand what drives characters to fall in love. And I want to fall in love with the people on the page as they’re falling in love with each other. Above all else, I want the fantasy to feel like it could be reality. That’s why I started writing.

I am an Amazon Best Selling Author in the Fiction Anthology category. My first book series, Mile High Romance, is currently available on Kindle Unlimited. Shameless plug - several of those books have been recognized in the MARA Fiction From the Homeland contest. My second series based in a small Colorado town will debut sometime in the fall of 2022. I live in Colorado with my husband, two sons, and an adorable fur baby.

CONNECT WITH THE AUTHOR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...

Review / Release Blitz: Restraint (Stingrays Hockey #1) by Mari Carr

RESTRAINT Mari Carr Release Date: June 18 Purchase Here: Amazon https://a.co/d/j2e0SxA Apple https://apple.co/4bn2qBl Kobo https://bit.ly/3wyHdW3 Google Play https://bit.ly/3yoEVZT Why you need to #ONECLICK this book… 🔥Hockey Player 🔥ER Doctor 🔥Steamy 🔥Contemporary Romance 🔥Opposites Attract 🔥Neighbors 🔥Co-parenting a dog Girlfriend…without benefits? Hometown hockey hero, Blake has life completely figured out. He’s footloose and fancy free with the world’s coolest job and an endless parade of puck bunnies ready to help him celebrate his victories. The status quo is working for him, so why does he agree to co-parent a stray puppy with his too-serious, workaholic neighbor, Erika? And why is he so annoyed when she suddenly starts dating some tool named Doug? And why can’t he stop finding excuses to see her and touch her and kiss her and… She’s not his girlfriend, right? Erika has enough on her plate as an ER doctor without adding any more stress to her life...