Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Stealth (Locked Security #1) by Senna Kincaid

Release Date: August 17

Some mistakes are worth repeating.

Freya Olysses loves her quiet life in the sleepy little town of Ferguson. She’s made a home where she least expected to.

Until her past catches up with her in the form of a six-foot-something behemoth she never wanted to see again.

Now she’s not only running for her life, but also trying not to repeat past mistakes.

Gunner Anderson has seen it all. A decorated war veteran who now owns his own security firm, he is an expert in his field. His authority is never in question, his commands followed without delay.

Until Freya.

The first person who refuses to play by the rules and challenges him at every turn.

But if there is one thing he can’t resist, it’s a challenge.

Game on.

Note from the author: This is the first book in the Locked Security Series and can be read as a standalone. BUT (please don’t throw tomatoes at me) while the main couple get their HEA, some story elements weave through to the next book.

*Originally published under the pen name Sarah Peis.

Buy Your Copy Here


MY REVIEW

Freya finally escaped the suffocating life she'd been living with her mobster family, and has been content with living independently away from her overprotective brothers and father. But when a threat surfaces, she's brought back into that life, and by someone she has a not so wonderful history with.

Gunner's been obsessed with Freya since he laid eyes on her. In their past, he may have messed up, but he's never stopped watching over, protecting her, even if she was unaware. Now that her father has tasked him with bringing her back and protecting her again, he'll use his chance at claiming her heart. IF she'll let him.

Gunner and Freya's story is a solid romantic suspense with lots of action and strong chemistry. Freya bugged me a little with her stupid decisions at times, and I have a hard time wondering if a real mob daughter would behave that way, but other than that I enjoyed this action-packed story. I'm looking forward to Blake's story next now.

Meet Senna Kincaid

Come to the dark side, we have cookies

Books are my passion and I have always been an avid reader. Sneaking my mom’s romance books when I was too young to read them turned into a lifelong obsession.

And now I not only read kissing books, I also get to write them. Dark romance and romantic suspense have always been favourites of mine to read, and I hope you enjoy the worlds and characters in my books as much as I love creating them.

I currently live in a small town in Victoria, Australia, with the love of my life, our two little humans and two fur babies.

Connect with Senna Kincaid

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...