๐ค๐NOW AVAILABLE ๐๐ค
๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ by Alison Rhymes is LIVE! This is an angsty, surprise baby, second chance, hockey romance you won’t want to miss!
1-CLICK Your Copy Today!
https://mybook.to/RainfallAR
Read Free with Kindle Unlimited
What to expect:
๐Second Chance
๐คSurprise Pregnancy
๐Hockey Romance
๐คOther Woman Drama
๐a bit of Enemies to Lovers thrown in for good measure
๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ by Alison Rhymes is LIVE! This is an angsty, surprise baby, second chance, hockey romance you won’t want to miss!
1-CLICK Your Copy Today!
https://mybook.to/RainfallAR
Read Free with Kindle Unlimited
What to expect:
๐Second Chance
๐คSurprise Pregnancy
๐Hockey Romance
๐คOther Woman Drama
๐a bit of Enemies to Lovers thrown in for good measure
BLURB
I met the love of my life at ten years old.
At sixteen, I gave him my heart.
Three years later he was drafted to the NHL and moved across the country.
Five years after, he’s back. And he’s meeting his daughter for the first time.
I still hate him.
Even if my heart says that’s a lie.
***
At ten years old, she changed my life.
At sixteen, I told her I loved her.
Three years after, I left and broke her heart.
Five years later, I’m coming back home to the surprise of my life.
I hate her for it.
Even though my brain says this is all my fault.
Add to Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/199333513-rainfall
Vote for Rainfall: https://tinyurl.com/4ajw6wwh
Find more books by Alison Rhymes here: https://alisonrhymes.com
I met the love of my life at ten years old.
At sixteen, I gave him my heart.
Three years later he was drafted to the NHL and moved across the country.
Five years after, he’s back. And he’s meeting his daughter for the first time.
I still hate him.
Even if my heart says that’s a lie.
***
At ten years old, she changed my life.
At sixteen, I told her I loved her.
Three years after, I left and broke her heart.
Five years later, I’m coming back home to the surprise of my life.
I hate her for it.
Even though my brain says this is all my fault.
Add to Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/199333513-rainfall
Vote for Rainfall: https://tinyurl.com/4ajw6wwh
Find more books by Alison Rhymes here: https://alisonrhymes.com
MY REVIEW
At one time, Cillian and Isla were on the track to forever. They met as youngsters, fell in love as teens, and were set to go all the way to the altar, when he derailed them after leaving for his hockey career. Oh, they tried long distance but when he cheated (yes, cheated) of course things fell apart. Now, though, he's back after being traded to her dad's team. Yikes. He may want her back, well he did, but she isn't seeing things the same way. And when he finds out something she thought he already knew, yeah...things are unsure now. Unless they can get past it and realize the love never disappeared, and they can have it all.
Cheating is normally a hard pass for me. Here, it's not really the worst kind of cheating I've ever read, and not the only reason for 3 stars. I like the basic premise, and like Isla. I can't fault her for not telling Cillian, as she honestly thought she had told him and that he didn't step up. Cillian on the other hand...he's the reason for 3 stars. Not only did he cheat, but he kept the woman in his life up until Isla told him what she had done. What an idiot. So cheating, a horrible male lead, can't go higher than 3 stars even though I like Isla and the writing itself.






Comments
Post a Comment