๐ป ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐ป
๐๐ค ๐ก๐ค๐ฃ๐๐๐ง ๐๐๐จ ๐ข๐ช๐จ๐, ๐ ๐๐ข ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ซ๐๐ง๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐๐๐ฃ๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐ฉ๐๐จ.
๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ค๐ข๐ ๐๐๐จ ๐๐ฃ๐๐ข๐ฎ.
Fans of morally grey heroes and enemies to lovers romance will love this book! A Vicious Proposal by bestselling author, Kristy Marie, is LIVE NOW and free with Kindle Unlimited.
๐๐๐ง๐’๐ ๐๐๐๐ฉ ๐ฎ๐๐ช ๐๐๐ฉ:
๐ป Lots of steam
❤️๐ฅ Funny banter
๐ปA morally grey MMC
❤️๐ฅA heroine who revels in his darkness
๐ปAll the sexy my wife moments
Get your copy now or read free with Kindle Unlimited: https://geni.us/AVPKmzon
๐๐ค ๐ก๐ค๐ฃ๐๐๐ง ๐๐๐จ ๐ข๐ช๐จ๐, ๐ ๐๐ข ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ซ๐๐ง๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐๐๐ฃ๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐ฉ๐๐จ.
๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ค๐ข๐ ๐๐๐จ ๐๐ฃ๐๐ข๐ฎ.
Fans of morally grey heroes and enemies to lovers romance will love this book! A Vicious Proposal by bestselling author, Kristy Marie, is LIVE NOW and free with Kindle Unlimited.
๐๐๐ง๐’๐ ๐๐๐๐ฉ ๐ฎ๐๐ช ๐๐๐ฉ:
๐ป Lots of steam
❤️๐ฅ Funny banter
๐ปA morally grey MMC
❤️๐ฅA heroine who revels in his darkness
๐ปAll the sexy my wife moments
Get your copy now or read free with Kindle Unlimited: https://geni.us/AVPKmzon
Blurb
Bestselling Author Kristy Marie brings you a brand new standalone with a morally gray hero who sentences his past love to six years of marriage to serve as punishment for her betrayal.
I knew him only as Van Gogh.
A tortured artist who owned the night as he moved through the shadows, cloaked in hate and madness.
He was a vicious vigilante—a serial arsonist who thrived on the fear he triggered with a single match between his tattooed knuckles.
We were told to lock our doors and stay inside.
I wanted to. I really did.
But then I saw his eyes, burning like embers as he watched me through the smoke.
And like the flames at his feet, I delighted in his attention.
I became his muse.
His passion.
His obsession.
His perfectly flawed flower.
But that was years ago.
Before my seaside town became his canvas…
Before the ashes of my enemies became his paint…
Before he hated me… and made me his wife.
Bestselling Author Kristy Marie brings you a brand new standalone with a morally gray hero who sentences his past love to six years of marriage to serve as punishment for her betrayal.
I knew him only as Van Gogh.
A tortured artist who owned the night as he moved through the shadows, cloaked in hate and madness.
He was a vicious vigilante—a serial arsonist who thrived on the fear he triggered with a single match between his tattooed knuckles.
We were told to lock our doors and stay inside.
I wanted to. I really did.
But then I saw his eyes, burning like embers as he watched me through the smoke.
And like the flames at his feet, I delighted in his attention.
I became his muse.
His passion.
His obsession.
His perfectly flawed flower.
But that was years ago.
Before my seaside town became his canvas…
Before the ashes of my enemies became his paint…
Before he hated me… and made me his wife.
MY REVIEW
Van and Reese once upon a time when they were younger, had a thing. It ended and now that they've reunited, things aren't nearly so positive. He wants revenge and she's the way he's going to get it. But she isn't making it easy on him - she's sassy and snarky and so smart. These friends to enemies to more have a twisty path in front of them now.
Van's morally grey anti-hero didn't become that way without a lot of pain along the way, pain that manifested in his hardened personality. But Reese is his foil. She not only stands up to him and goes toe to toe with him, she allows him to be himself, actually loves him for who he is. I loved the tension between them, knowing that though there was an enemies vibe, there was so much more to them than that, it just had to find its way to the surface. Reese and Van have set the bar really high for this new series, and I am seriously excited for everyone else's stories now, I know they'll be just as intense and snarky as A Vicious Proposal.





Comments
Post a Comment