Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Love in Kentbury (Kentbury Tales #3) by Claudia Burgoa

Love in Kentbury
Claudia Burgoa
Release Date February 2


From USA Today bestselling author Claudia Burgoa comes a brand new Kentbury novella where the grumpy recluse might meet his match. Except, that’s his best friend’s little sister who’s way out of his league.

Up until a year ago, I had everything going for me.
A husband, children . . . the best apartment in SOHO.
Everything was great until a business deal went wrong and I was no longer useful.
I lost everything, including custody of my kids.

My father disowned me, just like my sister before me.
Fortunately, one of my brothers took me into his home.
I’m picking up the pieces, learning to handle my grandmother’s bakery…
And dealing with my brother’s best friend.

Henrik Tremblay is grumpy, infuriating, and too handsome for my broken heart.
It’s impossible to avoid him in this small town.
And when my grandmother pushes us to organize the annual love festival. . . I get the feeling only one of us will come out of this alive.

Let the mind games begin.

Grab Your Copy!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3sU0oaN
Apple: https://apple.co/3GpcADr
Kobo: https://bit.ly/47PcfFP
B&N: https://bit.ly/3GgnxHw
Google Play: https://bit.ly/49RVEDl

Binge the Series
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3u2tSUB
Apple: https://apple.co/3SjlwQG
Kobo: https://bit.ly/429PmLU
B&N: https://bit.ly/3UiE1r3
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3vPhBn3


MY REVIEW

Lou's last hope is asking her brother for help after she's lost everything - her kids, her marriage, her money. So now she's here in his small town of Kentbury, meeting her previously unknown grandma, and trying to start over. When her brother's friend (and her teenage crush) Henrik appears, all those old feelings resurface. But she's not sure she's up for anything while she's trying to get herself together and get her kids back. Luckily for her, Henrik is patient and persistent, and completely willing to go at her pace, anything to keep her in his life.


After Henrik's hockey career ended with an injury, he didn't know what his life was going to consist of. Thank God his friend Paul intervened and brought him to Kentbury. He's still not entirely sure his life is exactly going the way it should, but things start looking up when the girl he always longed for moves to town. Now he's shedding his hermit reclusive reputation because he's smiling and looking positively happy. All because Lou's here and he's determined to have his chance now. If he has to move at a snail's pace while wooing her, so be it, as long as she knows he's not going anywhere.

Reading about falling in love in the small town of Kentbury is like a big hug with a smile thrown in. Henrik and Lou are absolutely adorable together as they finish falling in love. They finally reunited after crushing on each other all through their teens, and there was no way they wouldn't end up together. Their journey was a bit bumpy with her heart having been bruised by her awful ex, but Henrik became her sweet lumberjack rock. I'm not sure if there are more Kentbury tales coming, but I sure hope so because I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a small town more than this one.

Meet Claudia Burgoa


Claudia is an award-winning, USA Today bestselling author.

She writes alluring, thrilling stories about complicated women and the men who take their breaths away. Her books are the perfect blend of steamy and heartfelt, filled with emotional characters and explosive chemistry. Her writing takes readers to new heights, providing a variety of tears, laughs, and shocking moments that leave fans on the edge of their seats.

She lives in Denver, Colorado with her husband, her youngest two children, and three fluffy dogs.

When Claudia is not writing, you can find her reading, knitting, or just hanging out with her family. At nights, she likes to binge watch shows or movies with her equally geeky husband.

Keep up with Claudia Burgoa and subscribe to her newsletter: https://bit.ly/NwsletterCB%20%20

To learn more about Claudia Burgoa & her books, visit here!

Connect with Claudia Burgoa
https://claudiayburgoa.com/wp/contact/

Hosted by:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...