Release Date: February 9
Pretending to be a celebrity billionaire's fake fiancée is anything but simple, especially when the man is my boss, Nate Crawford.
He's fifteen years older than me. One of the hottest actor-producers in Hollywood.
And my childhood celebrity crush. Or at least, he used to be—before I became his daughter's nanny and realized how demanding he could be.
The only reason I haven't quit is because I adore his daughter, and I'd do anything for her.
Which is how I find myself agreeing to a fake engagement to prevent Nate’s ex-wife from gaining full custody.
But when Nate kisses me, it feels real. And the longer we pretend, the easier it is to believe it's not all just an act. Now I'm worried his daughter’s future isn't the only thing at stake because I’m falling in love with my fake fiancé.
He's fifteen years older than me. One of the hottest actor-producers in Hollywood.
And my childhood celebrity crush. Or at least, he used to be—before I became his daughter's nanny and realized how demanding he could be.
The only reason I haven't quit is because I adore his daughter, and I'd do anything for her.
Which is how I find myself agreeing to a fake engagement to prevent Nate’s ex-wife from gaining full custody.
But when Nate kisses me, it feels real. And the longer we pretend, the easier it is to believe it's not all just an act. Now I'm worried his daughter’s future isn't the only thing at stake because I’m falling in love with my fake fiancé.
Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in KU
MY REVIEW
Emerson's boss is an ass. Hot, but definitely an ass. Thankfully his daughter is a sweetheart, or else Em wouldn't be able to get through her job as her nanny. How much longer can she put up with Nate, though? He has just pushed her too far this time, and she's got her mind on the future - away from him. But a proposal - a fake engagement in exchange for a whole lotta money could be the key to keeping her around.
Emerson doesn't know the real reason Nate's always been such a jerk to her - that she lives rent free in his mind, and he can't really have her. But when he needs help keeping custody of his daughter, he'll have to do everything he can to get on her good side, because he needs her to keep that custody. Now her proximity is testing his control and his restraint, and she's finding her way into his heart. Can this fake engagement make the natural leap to real without either of them or Brooklyn getting hurt?
Hot boss, age gap, fake relationship, single dad?!? The tropes just keep coming and I love every single one! Nate really doesn't know how to handle how much Emerson is on his mind, then in his heart. She brings him to his knees in every way, and damn is it fun to read. Brooklyn is the perfect binding link between Em and Nate, she rounds out their story completely, and has the sweetest personality to boot. Delicious, entertaining and witty, and ultimately, sweet and swoon worthy - I love this story and cannot wait to find out the next couple in this series to fall in love.
Meet Jenna Hartley
Jenna Hartley is USA Today bestselling author who writes feel-good forbidden romance, much like her own real-life love story. She’s known for writing strong women and swoon-worthy men, as well as blending panty-melting and heart-warming moments.
When she’s not reading or writing romance, Jenna can be found tending to her growing indoor plant collection (pun intended), organizing, and hiking. She lives in Texas with her family and loves nothing more than a good book and good chocolate, except a dance party with her daughter.
To learn more about Jenna and her books, visit here!
When she’s not reading or writing romance, Jenna can be found tending to her growing indoor plant collection (pun intended), organizing, and hiking. She lives in Texas with her family and loves nothing more than a good book and good chocolate, except a dance party with her daughter.
To learn more about Jenna and her books, visit here!
Brought to you by:








Comments
Post a Comment