Skip to main content

Review Blitz: Never Say Never (Western Wildcats Hockey #4) by Jennifer Sucevic


๐Ÿ’ ๐€๐ฏ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ’
๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ by Jennifer Sucevic is LIVE on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited!!! 1-CLICK this new adult, hockey romance today!

Read now —>
https://geni.us/NSNKU

Add to Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/204730528-never-say-never

“This was an exciting story from the jump with the sassy and witty banter, all the spicy chemistry that led to fiery scenes, and the secrets!! Whoa!” - Jennifer Leigh, Goodreads


Blurb
Colby McNichols, otherwise known as the baby-faced assassin, is the left wing for the Western Wildcats hockey team. All he has to do is sign his name on the dotted line and he’ll play for the pros after his senior season. What I’ve heard from the girls on campus, who aren’t shy about spilling the tea, is that he’s totally earned his reputation.

And then some.

It’s just one of the reasons I choose to steer clear.

Trust me when I say that my life is complicated enough without getting tangled up with a player.

For reasons I can’t fathom, Colby has decided to insert himself in my life. Everywhere I go, there he is. Which makes holding him at a distance nearly impossible. He might be smoking hot but there’s zero point in starting something with this guy. Especially since I can’t be honest about who I am.

Unfortunately, a weekend spent in Vegas changes everything.

Turns out that our friends weren’t the only ones who tied the knot in Sin City.

I can only hope that what they say is true—what happens in Vegas stays there.

Because if it doesn’t…

I’m screwed.

And not in a good way.

๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐œ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž: https://www.jennifersucevic.com

MY REVIEW


Britt left her old life behind and has started over as a college student. Her identity is a secret even from her new friends. If anyone ever finds out who she really is, she'll have no privacy just like before, and she cannot handle that suffocating life any longer. Then the baby faced assassin aka Colby, hockey god and king of one night stands, invades her life and will not leave her alone even though she rejected him soundly during their first meeting. But an outing to Vegas for their friends, means she and Colby have a new wrinkle to their relationship, one that will be tested if (when) he finds out the secret she's been keeping.


Colby's whole focus his entire life has been hockey, to get drafted to the NHL. One incident in his past left him with trust issues and has made it so he doesn't believe in relationships or love. But when a beautiful brown haired girl knocks him and his focus off kilter, suddenly he can't stop thinking about her, is inserting himself into her life just for a chance to get to know her. Even though she keeps rejecting him, he's determined because what Colby wants, he usually gets. He might find though that he regrets getting what he wished so hard for...


What happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas, but we all know that's not actually true. So of course it wasn't true for poor Britt. I felt so badly for her when her backstory came out, and it was just as she had known it would be. I didn't think at the beginning that I would be able to say this, but Colby turned out to be perfect for her - after a minute of processing and a talk with his mom, he stuck around as her rock, and it's why I knew they were actually a great couple. Their banter is snarky and on point, their chemistry is seriously hot, and the ending is so sweet. I've loved this hockey series so far, now I can't wait for the next hockey god to fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!