MEANT FOR HER
Natasha Madison
Release Date: May 10
Buy Link:
https://books2read.com/NMMeantForHerKU
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🏒Hockey Romance
💋Enemies to Lovers
🏒Widow
💋Single Mom
🏒Forbidden Romance
💋He Falls First
🏒Hurt/Comfort
💋Second Chance at Love
🏒Emotional Scars
Natasha Madison
Release Date: May 10
Buy Link:
https://books2read.com/NMMeantForHerKU
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🏒Hockey Romance
💋Enemies to Lovers
🏒Widow
💋Single Mom
🏒Forbidden Romance
💋He Falls First
🏒Hurt/Comfort
💋Second Chance at Love
🏒Emotional Scars
Blurb
Christopher
I came from the biggest hockey family in the NHL.
Records were set by my grandfather, my father, and now my brother.
I was taught to love the game, but more than that, I learned early the men you play with are your family.
You get on the ice every night and protect them, celebrate the wins, and pick each other up when you fall.
So when we lost Benji, I stepped in to help his wife and kids, but this pull I feel when it comes to them is something more than I can even understand.
Dakota
My life was perfect, until it wasn’t.
Gone was the husband I thought I knew and in his place was a stranger.
I saw him change before my eyes.
Then he was gone, leaving me and our girls alone.
I wanted nothing to do with anyone or anything that took him away from me.
But no matter how many times I’ve told his best friend I don’t need help.
He’s here doing things for us, and the worst part is, I want him to.
Christopher
I came from the biggest hockey family in the NHL.
Records were set by my grandfather, my father, and now my brother.
I was taught to love the game, but more than that, I learned early the men you play with are your family.
You get on the ice every night and protect them, celebrate the wins, and pick each other up when you fall.
So when we lost Benji, I stepped in to help his wife and kids, but this pull I feel when it comes to them is something more than I can even understand.
Dakota
My life was perfect, until it wasn’t.
Gone was the husband I thought I knew and in his place was a stranger.
I saw him change before my eyes.
Then he was gone, leaving me and our girls alone.
I wanted nothing to do with anyone or anything that took him away from me.
But no matter how many times I’ve told his best friend I don’t need help.
He’s here doing things for us, and the worst part is, I want him to.
MY REVIEW
Dakota's lost her husband and is now living the struggling single mom life with her 2 daughters. The last person she wants help from is her husband's best friend. The one who doesn't seem to be taking the hint and keeps sticking around. She may have been mad at first that Christopher wouldn't go away, but now he's become her rock...and more.
Christopher can't seem to forgive himself for not stepping in to help Benji when it was obvious something was going on with him. If he had only known what Benji had been doing to his beautiful wife and daughters over the years, the emotional rollercoaster he had them on. If only he had been able to help them all before they lost Benji. But he's here now, and he's determined to be there for Dakota and her daughters. He's developing forbidden feelings for her, though, that he can't let be known.
Christopher is just such a sweetheart, he's so determined to be there for his girls, all 3 of them. And Dakota is so strong, had been for so long, that it was so heartfelt the way he came around and they comforted each other and fell in love. Benji sucked so badly, but Dakota and her daughters finally found the love they all deserved, with the sweetest man who had the biggest heart.
Meet Natasha Madison
When her nose isn’t buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she’s in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It’s a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn’t listen to her…
Connect with Natasha Madison









Comments
Post a Comment