HATEFUL GAMES
Simran
Release Date: May 27
#OneClickNow
https://amzn.to/49aq8P6
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
❤️🔥Arranged Marriage
🔥Enemies to Lovers
❤️🔥Billionaire Romance
🔥Rival Families
❤️🔥Romantic Suspense
🔥Forced Proximity
❤️🔥Primal/Mask Play
🔥Groveling
❤️🔥Steamy and Kinky
🔥Possessive, Dirty Talking OTT Hero.
Simran
Release Date: May 27
#OneClickNow
https://amzn.to/49aq8P6
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
❤️🔥Arranged Marriage
🔥Enemies to Lovers
❤️🔥Billionaire Romance
🔥Rival Families
❤️🔥Romantic Suspense
🔥Forced Proximity
❤️🔥Primal/Mask Play
🔥Groveling
❤️🔥Steamy and Kinky
🔥Possessive, Dirty Talking OTT Hero.
Blurb
Rosalie
Matches are made in heaven
Except mine was custom made in hell.
Scorched in the flames of hate, sown in the seed of deception and cursed with a life of doom.
A piece of paper I signed at sixteen and I was betrothed to him.
Nova D’Cruz.
The Heir to the Cruz Empire. The son of my family’s biggest rival and enemy.
Now, my arranged husband.
Villainous. Manipulative. Vindictive.
He vowed to make me burn for eternity.
Little does he know, I’ve been burnt long before he touched me.
Nova
I never wanted a wife. Period.
Certainly not a girl who roamed like she’s the devil’s own child in all her black glory.
Until my father declared I was to marry her and end the decade long rivalry between our families.
Rosalie Kapoor.
Exquisitely stunning. Fiery. A bloody thorn in my side.
Nevertheless, I wasn’t deterred. My plan was to marry her, right the wrongs done and get my revenge. Then divorce her to pick up the tattered remains of her life.
But then she got under my skin.
With her fire.
With her vengeful pranks.
With every insult.
Especially her resistance to not bend to my will.
And all my plans went to hell.
Until a single vow remained, to make her bow… and keep her.
Rosalie
Matches are made in heaven
Except mine was custom made in hell.
Scorched in the flames of hate, sown in the seed of deception and cursed with a life of doom.
A piece of paper I signed at sixteen and I was betrothed to him.
Nova D’Cruz.
The Heir to the Cruz Empire. The son of my family’s biggest rival and enemy.
Now, my arranged husband.
Villainous. Manipulative. Vindictive.
He vowed to make me burn for eternity.
Little does he know, I’ve been burnt long before he touched me.
Nova
I never wanted a wife. Period.
Certainly not a girl who roamed like she’s the devil’s own child in all her black glory.
Until my father declared I was to marry her and end the decade long rivalry between our families.
Rosalie Kapoor.
Exquisitely stunning. Fiery. A bloody thorn in my side.
Nevertheless, I wasn’t deterred. My plan was to marry her, right the wrongs done and get my revenge. Then divorce her to pick up the tattered remains of her life.
But then she got under my skin.
With her fire.
With her vengeful pranks.
With every insult.
Especially her resistance to not bend to my will.
And all my plans went to hell.
Until a single vow remained, to make her bow… and keep her.
MY REVIEW
Rosalie Kapoor and Nova D’Cruz are bound to each other in marriage thanks to their fathers' arrangement. What should have been a simple marriage of convenience/arranged marriage, though, becomes much more complex and complicated when it becomes obvious that both have agendas going into their marriage. She's not who he had thought she would be. And he's definitely what she expected him to be. Or is he? One thing is sure - their marriage is going to be a deal that won't be simple to call off.
Nova's flustered by this slip of a woman. Suddenly he's feeling in over his head with his Rose. She's stirring up feelings he never expected and the agenda he had going into his marriage is falling by the wayside. He's more fascinated and more obsessed with her by the day and forgetting what his real reason was for agreeing to marry her. If he's not careful, he may just find himself in love and vulnerable, which is not a state someone in his position should be in.
Rosalie has spent her life being a pawn in men's games. Her marriage is just the latest example of something she wants no part of, yet she has to go through with it because her father deems it so. But she can get through it because she's more than what her father (and her husband) think she is - she's smart, strong, and certainly more cunning than they think. Even if she's developing feelings for Nova, she has to remember her heart can't get involved if she wants to stay safe. But how will she go through with her agenda if she's fallen in love with her husband?
Now this is how you do enemies to lovers! All the snark and the contempt that positively sizzle with lust - whew! Nova is a typical alpha male confronted with pesky feelings, and reacts accordingly. Nothing new about him, but Rosalie is awesome. I love her character and how she brought him to his knees in every way. Their story is fraught with betrayal and pain, delicious chemistry, and finally love. I can't wait to read the next story in this series now.
Connect with Simran
https://linktr.ee/AuthorSimran
https://linktr.ee/AuthorSimran








Comments
Post a Comment