The Little Things (Second Hope #1) by Jessica Prince is LIVE!
Purchase Links:
𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗭𝗢𝗡: https://geni.us/TheLittleThingsebook
𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗢: https://geni.us/0NRat
𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞: https://geni.us/TheLittleThingsSEPB
Goodreads: https://geni.us/TheLittleThingsTBR
Purchase Links:
𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗭𝗢𝗡: https://geni.us/TheLittleThingsebook
𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗢: https://geni.us/0NRat
𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞: https://geni.us/TheLittleThingsSEPB
Goodreads: https://geni.us/TheLittleThingsTBR
Blurb
I’ll admit, I made more than my fair share of stupid decisions, but all it took was an accidental felony and a teensy kitchen fire to turn my life upside down.
When my parents cut me off, selling my swanky Los Angeles apartment and shipping me off to some ranch in the middle of nowhere to teach me a lesson, I thought it was the worst thing that could happen to me.
Then I got to Safe Haven Ranch and met my new boss.
Zach Paulson is an older, grumpy cowboy who thinks I’m nothing more than a spoiled princess and doesn’t want me on his turf. He also happens to be drop-dead gorgeous, and can wear a faded pair of Wranglers better than any other man alive.
The dumbest thing I can do is fall into lust with the temperamental rancher. Unfortunately, I’m not exactly known for making good choices.
But I’m determined to do better this time. I want to prove to myself and everyone else that I’m more than the shallow, self-absorbed socialite I’ve been playing at for years. I have a plan. Keep my head down, do my work, and don’t make any mistakes. The problem is, I’m not the only one with a crush, and all my defenses are useless against a man like Zach when he puts his mind to getting what he wants.
I’ll admit, I made more than my fair share of stupid decisions, but all it took was an accidental felony and a teensy kitchen fire to turn my life upside down.
When my parents cut me off, selling my swanky Los Angeles apartment and shipping me off to some ranch in the middle of nowhere to teach me a lesson, I thought it was the worst thing that could happen to me.
Then I got to Safe Haven Ranch and met my new boss.
Zach Paulson is an older, grumpy cowboy who thinks I’m nothing more than a spoiled princess and doesn’t want me on his turf. He also happens to be drop-dead gorgeous, and can wear a faded pair of Wranglers better than any other man alive.
The dumbest thing I can do is fall into lust with the temperamental rancher. Unfortunately, I’m not exactly known for making good choices.
But I’m determined to do better this time. I want to prove to myself and everyone else that I’m more than the shallow, self-absorbed socialite I’ve been playing at for years. I have a plan. Keep my head down, do my work, and don’t make any mistakes. The problem is, I’m not the only one with a crush, and all my defenses are useless against a man like Zach when he puts his mind to getting what he wants.
MY REVIEW
Rae's been cut-off by her wealthy parents after getting into trouble one too many times. They've exiled her to this small town to work on their friends' ranch. She's dreading it, but at the same time, looking forward to proving she's more than her bad decisions. But she'll have to get past, and prove to, Zach, her new boss - a grumpy cowboy who dislikes her before he even meets her.
Zach wasn't thrilled when his parents informed him he'd have a new ranch hand, even before they came to town. Now that he's met her (and is seriously fascinated with her), he's really not happy. He cannot cross that line with her, but he's more tempted than he's ever been...
I had a good re-read of Zach and Rae's parents' stories just to refamiliarize myself with their stories, before I read their kids' story, and it really got me excited for The Little Things. Second generation love stories always make me happy, when we get to see the children of the og's carrying on their legacies. Rae and Zach made me more than happy, positively giddy actually. He's a grump who's soft and squishy on the inside, and she's a city girl just itching to prove she's more than her bad reputation. Their chemistry is smokin' hot, and I knew they were going to give in eventually. Reading as Zach finally managed to explain his behavior and convince Rae to take a chance on him, on them, is a perfect example of enemies to lovers done right with all the tension, the snark, and the snarling not really masking deeper feelings. I shed a few tears as Zach's backstory was explained and he had to deal with his tormentors from his parents' story, but by the end I was smiling as he got the happiness he definitely deserved, with the perfect woman for him.









Comments
Post a Comment