MEANT FOR GABRIEL
Natasha Madison
Release Date: September 6
Buy Link:
https://books2read.com/NMMeant4GabrielKU
Available in KU
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🔥Single Dad
💕Small Town
🤰🏼Accidental Pregnancy
🔥Different Worlds
🏙️🐎City Girl/Cowboy
💕Opposites Attract
🛫Vacation Fling
Natasha Madison
Release Date: September 6
Buy Link:
https://books2read.com/NMMeant4GabrielKU
Available in KU
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🔥Single Dad
💕Small Town
🤰🏼Accidental Pregnancy
🔥Different Worlds
🏙️🐎City Girl/Cowboy
💕Opposites Attract
🛫Vacation Fling
Blurb
From Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Bestselling Author Natasha Madison comes a new small town, single dad, surprise baby romance.
When a hockey princess takes a trip to the south and two pink lines change everything!
Zara
The day I picked out my wedding dress is the day I found out my fiancé was cheating on me.
After that, I needed an escape.
A distraction to take my mind off what a mess my life was.
It was supposed to be a one-night thing.
Then it turned into more.
We knew going in that it was for two weeks.
Then, two pink lines changed everything.
Gabriel
I thought I had the perfect life.
I had an amazing son, and I was running the family bar.
But all that changed the day she walked in.
She was gorgeous and funny all wrapped into one.
It was temporary, we both knew that.
She's a city girl. I'm a cowboy.
But I fell in love with her and let her go all at the same time.
Now she's back and pregnant with my baby.
It's time to show her she was meant for me.
From Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Bestselling Author Natasha Madison comes a new small town, single dad, surprise baby romance.
When a hockey princess takes a trip to the south and two pink lines change everything!
Zara
The day I picked out my wedding dress is the day I found out my fiancé was cheating on me.
After that, I needed an escape.
A distraction to take my mind off what a mess my life was.
It was supposed to be a one-night thing.
Then it turned into more.
We knew going in that it was for two weeks.
Then, two pink lines changed everything.
Gabriel
I thought I had the perfect life.
I had an amazing son, and I was running the family bar.
But all that changed the day she walked in.
She was gorgeous and funny all wrapped into one.
It was temporary, we both knew that.
She's a city girl. I'm a cowboy.
But I fell in love with her and let her go all at the same time.
Now she's back and pregnant with my baby.
It's time to show her she was meant for me.
MY REVIEW
Zara had to get away when she found her fiancé cheating on her. Now she's in this small town at a bar, looking to drown her troubles. Luckily the hot bartender is up for helping her. Too bad for Gabriel she sneaks out the next morning. But this is a small town, so there was no doubt he'd find her again. And when he did, there was no way he was letting her get away again, at least not for the short amount of time she was staying in town. They can indulge for the weeks while she's here, but then he knows he has to let her go. But she just may find her way back again...with some unexpected news.
Gabriel found Zara then he just watched her fly her way out of his life. He can't possibly move to her - his son is here, his family, his life. But Zara has come to mean so much to him in such a short time that he can't see his life without her. He found her once, now he just has to figure out a way to keep her.
Whew, Gabriel is one determined single dad once he finds his heart in Zara. Their chemistry is straight fire from the second they see each other, and only gets stronger with each minute. Zara is so strong, and sassy, and brought Gabriel to his knees, especially once those two pink lines appeared. Their families made important appearances, and if you thought they were hilarious separately, wait until you read when their two families are all in the same place at the same time! I love this city girl and her cowboy, they're delicious, they're funny, and they're so, so in love.
Meet Natasha Madison
When her nose isn’t buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she’s in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It’s a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn’t listen to her…
Connect with Natasha Madison
https://linktr.ee/natashamauthor
When her nose isn’t buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she’s in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It’s a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn’t listen to her…
Connect with Natasha Madison
https://linktr.ee/natashamauthor








Comments
Post a Comment