Skip to main content

Review: Beautiful Collide (Saints Of Redville #3) by Ava Harrison


Beautiful Collide (Saints Of Redville #3) by Ava Harrison is LIVE NOW!

Ebook: https://shor.by/BCAmazonUS
Audio: https://shor.by/BCAudioUS
Paperback: https://shor.by/BCPaperback

Tropes:
- hockey romance
- forbidden: brother’s teammate
- brother’s best friend
- enemies to lovers
- forced proximity
- accidental marriage
- secret romance
- no third act breakup


Nothing has gone right since my brother’s new teammate entered my life.

Season one: I betrayed him.

Season two: a literal tornado almost ends it all for both of us.
(In my defense, I didn’t summon the tornado. I just happened to lead us to where it hit.)

Season three: I might have unleashed a stampede of teenage fangirls on him.
(Okay. I take full responsibility for this one.)

And season four…
That’s when things get complicated.

Hudson Wilde.
Star right wing for the Redville Saints.
Cocky, infuriating, and the bane of my existence.

Oh, and as of last night, my brand-new husband.

It was supposed to be a wild Vegas celebration for my brother’s hockey championship win.
Instead, I wake up with a splitting headache, a cheap ring on my finger, and my sworn nemesis pounding on my door.

Now, we’re stuck in a secret marriage until we can get it annulled.

These are the rules:
Pretend everything is normal around the team.
Avoid the media at all costs.

But the hardest rule of all?
Fighting the urge to turn “I do” into “forever.”

MY REVIEW


Molly and Hudson's first meeting isn't exactly...the stuff dreams are made of. Then she doesn't back him up in front of her brother and their teammates, and it sets the tone of their relationship over the next few seasons of Redville hockey. They snap at each other, have very inaccurate ideas of each other, and generally behave like two children who like each other but don't know how to say it to each other. A night in Vegas will change everything, though, and now they're in a woops marriage that they need to maintain cover. Will an accidental Vegas wedding be the thing that changes the course of the rest of their relationship?


These two enemies couldn't have been more different, and yet more perfect for each other. Thanks to Molly's childhood trauma, she's got anxiety, panic attacks, and walls stronger than steel. Hudson's being late at the beginning of his rookie hockey season, and Molly's not backing him up to the team, all gave him a very misleading and wrong reputation. They deal with things differently, and yet they're actually soulmates. I love how much Hudson was Molly's rock, and the way they navigated their growing feelings for each other, all brought on by that accidental, secret wedding. I'm very impatiently waiting for the next hockey player to fall in love now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...