Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Stolen Kisses (The Sterling Brothers #1) by Layla Hagen


STOLEN KISSES
Layla Hagen
Release Date: April 4

Available in Kindle Unlimited


Chase Sterling is a pompous grump—a gorgeous one, but still a grump.

I meet him at the airport while waiting for the flight to my sister’s wedding. It’s delayed and no one is happy, but Mr. Arrogant Sterling thinks he’s the only one of importance. After we exchange a few heated words, I curl up in my chair and ignore him until we board.
Whatever, it’s not like I’ll ever see him again.
Except, I do!
And if I couldn’t be any less lucky, he’s the best man! I don’t want him ruining my sister’s big day, so I keep a very close eye on Mr. Fancy Pants.

One sensual dance and a stolen kiss later, I realize that there is more to Chase Sterling than the grumpy ass I first met at the airport.

After the wedding, I get back to reality. I’m trying to save the inn I inherited from my grandmother, but it ate up all my savings. That’s why I desperately need a job.

So when Sterling Investments offers me a position, I accept — planning to avoid Chase Sterling at all costs.
Will I manage to see this grump as my boss and forget all about our stolen kisses?
Time will tell.
But judging by the seductive smile he gives me as he welcomes me in, I’m pretty sure that I will fail...

Grab Your Copy!
Amazon: https://books2read.com/Stolen-Kisses-Layla-Hagen

MY REVIEW


Hannah and Chase's first meeting was...something. But now she's gotten a job at his company and they're trying to ignore their attraction. The last thing she wants is to be known as the woman who got the job because she knows the Sterling Brothers. But when they can't resist any longer, can they keep it a secret?


Chase doesn't trust easily. Thanks to an ex, he doesn't do love or relationships either. Then he meets a woman, that though she drives him nuts, she gets under his skin and he can't stop thinking about her. But now she works for his company and he knows better than to go there. His heart (and body) don't agree though, so what to do?


The Sterling Brothers are starting off with a delicious bang! Chase the grump, Hannah the sassy sweetheart but with so much in common and equally strong emotional and physical connections. The brothers are definitely an excellent supporting cast - their snark and playful banter is hilarious and witty, and I'm so excited to read their stories next.


Meet Layla Hagen


My name is Layla Hagen and I am a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later.
I write romantic stories and can’t wait to share them with the world.
And I drink coffee.

Keep up with Layla Hagen and subscribe to her newsletter: http://laylahagen.com/mailing-list-sign-up/

To learn more about Layla Hagen & her books, visit here!

Connect with Layla Hagen
https://laylahagen.com/contact-layla/

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...