One year. Countless lies.
Seduced by Eden, a forced proximity, friends to lovers, billionaire romance and the second book in the interconnected Eden Series from bestselling author Jade May is now available!
Inside Eden, I’m in control. Men fall at my feet. Because that’s what I do best: find out what they really want...and give it to them.
But when my sister needs life-saving surgery, I have to start playing a bigger game. It’s that or allow myself to be cornered by my toxic family. Again.
The deal is simple. Twelve months of belonging to Dameon Hayward; the powerful, wealthy and inconveniently hot CEO of Hayes & Hayward Media. I’ll be well paid to live at his beck and call…
…if our intoxicating chemistry doesn’t blur the lines.
But Dameon has rules for sharing his hidden needs with women, and I’m steadfast on remaining professional. Until my secret backup plan comes to light, and betrayal rocks our fragile relationship.
That’s when I know I’m in too deep. Because if I lose Dameon now, and I’ve destroyed his trust completely, I’ll have lost everything…
Seduced by Eden is a friends-to-lovers contract romance with a touch of angst and includes a HEA with no cliff-hangers. Please be aware that it contains mature and graphic scenes, along with language that is suitable for those who are 18+. It also contains scenes that may be triggering to some readers, including; sick family member, attempted s*xual assault (not by MMC), toxic mother, and blackmail. Please view the full list of content warnings in the author's note.
Start reading today!
Universal Links: https://books2read.com/seducedbyeden
Add Seduced by Eden to Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/sbejmgr
Start the Eden Series today → https://amzn.to/4dii8zr
For more information about Jade May and her books, visit her website:
https://www.authorjademay.com
Keep Reading for a look inside Seduced by Eden!
But when my sister needs life-saving surgery, I have to start playing a bigger game. It’s that or allow myself to be cornered by my toxic family. Again.
The deal is simple. Twelve months of belonging to Dameon Hayward; the powerful, wealthy and inconveniently hot CEO of Hayes & Hayward Media. I’ll be well paid to live at his beck and call…
…if our intoxicating chemistry doesn’t blur the lines.
But Dameon has rules for sharing his hidden needs with women, and I’m steadfast on remaining professional. Until my secret backup plan comes to light, and betrayal rocks our fragile relationship.
That’s when I know I’m in too deep. Because if I lose Dameon now, and I’ve destroyed his trust completely, I’ll have lost everything…
Seduced by Eden is a friends-to-lovers contract romance with a touch of angst and includes a HEA with no cliff-hangers. Please be aware that it contains mature and graphic scenes, along with language that is suitable for those who are 18+. It also contains scenes that may be triggering to some readers, including; sick family member, attempted s*xual assault (not by MMC), toxic mother, and blackmail. Please view the full list of content warnings in the author's note.
Start reading today!
Universal Links: https://books2read.com/seducedbyeden
Add Seduced by Eden to Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/sbejmgr
Start the Eden Series today → https://amzn.to/4dii8zr
For more information about Jade May and her books, visit her website:
https://www.authorjademay.com
Keep Reading for a look inside Seduced by Eden!
A flash of red outside the window catches my eye, momentarily halting my words. A blonde woman in a red dress is stepping out from the backseat of a cab parked in front of the restaurant. With her coat pulled over her head to shield her from the rain, she dashes toward the entrance, bypassing the flustered doorman who was on his way to greet her with an umbrella. The door swings open, and in walks her.
She peels off her coat, revealing her face and those captivating green eyes that I know all too well. I draw in a quiet breath. She looks incredible in red; it suits her perfectly. Her flawless, tanned skin glows, and her stilettos make her legs seem impossibly long. It hits me that until now, I’ve only ever seen her barefoot and naked, or in a simple black gown. I’m well acquainted with what lies beneath that snug dress, and so is my cock.
I resist the urge to adjust myself under the table as she smooths down her skirt and finger-combs her long, white-blonde hair, following the hostess to her table. Her dinner companion hasn’t arrived yet, and as she takes her seat, she subtly scopes out the restaurant.
The second her bright emerald eyes lock with mine, they go round in recognition. Her tongue slips out, moistening her sultry red lips. Inwardly I groan, thinking about what that talented tongue can do. Her body was made to serve and be worshipped in return. I can’t help but smirk as our last encounter at Eden flashes through my mind.
She peels off her coat, revealing her face and those captivating green eyes that I know all too well. I draw in a quiet breath. She looks incredible in red; it suits her perfectly. Her flawless, tanned skin glows, and her stilettos make her legs seem impossibly long. It hits me that until now, I’ve only ever seen her barefoot and naked, or in a simple black gown. I’m well acquainted with what lies beneath that snug dress, and so is my cock.
I resist the urge to adjust myself under the table as she smooths down her skirt and finger-combs her long, white-blonde hair, following the hostess to her table. Her dinner companion hasn’t arrived yet, and as she takes her seat, she subtly scopes out the restaurant.
The second her bright emerald eyes lock with mine, they go round in recognition. Her tongue slips out, moistening her sultry red lips. Inwardly I groan, thinking about what that talented tongue can do. Her body was made to serve and be worshipped in return. I can’t help but smirk as our last encounter at Eden flashes through my mind.
MY REVIEW
Hailee needs to fund her sister's life-saving surgery, and Dameon has the resources to help her. All she has to do is live with him, be at his beck and call, do as he commands, then at the end of the 12 months, she's free to go and see her sister thrive. Sounds simple, but it's not because their chemistry, their passion, is hotter than the sun, and their emotional connection is starting to rival their physical connection.
Dameon doesn't do relationships that aren't transactional in nature - the kind that don't involve deep feelings, or that mysterious, unknowable thing called love. Then his favorite goddess, Hailee, needs help, and he decides to give it to her. He thinks it will be a year of his favorite in his home, doing what he wants, how he wants, and only with him. But he seriously underestimated their connection, because he's starting to feel more for her than his normal D/s arrangement, and it's getting under his skin. If he can figure out how to reconcile his feelings, they just may be able to have it all.
My God the spice in this one, is FIRE! But though I appreciated and was into it, what I liked most was Hailee's confident nature, and though she was a sub, she wasn't at all demure or simpering. She kept Dameon on his toes, and really, turned his world upside down. He reacted pretty badly near the end, which I thought was unnecessary, but Hailee reacted like the strong woman she is and made me love her even more. She and Dameon make an exciting couple who went through so much to finally get to their happy ever after. I read the first story in this series, Tempted by Eden, and was really intrigued by this new world. I'm so glad I got to read this sequel - it has me really anticipating even more to come.






Comments
Post a Comment