The Boss Situation (Billionaire Situation #3) by Lyra Parish is available NOW on Kindle Unlimited!
https://amzn.to/4lKi92X
What you can expect:
💍billionaire
💍enemies to lovers
💍college rivals
💍witty banter
💍CEO heroine
💍it's always been her
💍steamy tension
💍older brother's friend
💍girl-power
💍family saga
💍dash of suspense
💍spicy AF SCENES
💍stand alone
https://amzn.to/4lKi92X
What you can expect:
💍billionaire
💍enemies to lovers
💍college rivals
💍witty banter
💍CEO heroine
💍it's always been her
💍steamy tension
💍older brother's friend
💍girl-power
💍family saga
💍dash of suspense
💍spicy AF SCENES
💍stand alone
When my worst enemy teams up with my ex to destroy my fashion company, I prepare for war…
Asher Banks, with his honey-brown colored eyes and cocky attitude, has been at the top of my shit list since college. Nothing has changed in thirteen years. They call him the Boogeyman of Business because his marketing firm has single-handedly bankrupted several corporations with little to no effort. And because of my jealous ex, I’m now in Banks’ crosshairs.
It’s a very dangerous place to be.
Since Banks is best friends with my older brothers, he grants a single favor and offers to work with my brand instead. The catch? He wants me to drop to my knees and beg for his help, which I cannot and will not do.
Now, I’ll face the consequences.
Beating Banks and my cheating ex is my top priority, or I’ll have to find a fill-in husband so I can claim my inheritance. Both options seem impossible, but this princess is determined to save herself.
The Boss Situation is a spicy, enemies-to-lovers, slow-burn romcom with tons of witty banter, hate-the-love-you vibes, and tension. It can be read as a stand-alone, but for the full billionaire situation series experience, please start with The Wife Situation. Happily Ever After is included!
Asher Banks, with his honey-brown colored eyes and cocky attitude, has been at the top of my shit list since college. Nothing has changed in thirteen years. They call him the Boogeyman of Business because his marketing firm has single-handedly bankrupted several corporations with little to no effort. And because of my jealous ex, I’m now in Banks’ crosshairs.
It’s a very dangerous place to be.
Since Banks is best friends with my older brothers, he grants a single favor and offers to work with my brand instead. The catch? He wants me to drop to my knees and beg for his help, which I cannot and will not do.
Now, I’ll face the consequences.
Beating Banks and my cheating ex is my top priority, or I’ll have to find a fill-in husband so I can claim my inheritance. Both options seem impossible, but this princess is determined to save herself.
The Boss Situation is a spicy, enemies-to-lovers, slow-burn romcom with tons of witty banter, hate-the-love-you vibes, and tension. It can be read as a stand-alone, but for the full billionaire situation series experience, please start with The Wife Situation. Happily Ever After is included!
MY REVIEW
Billie and Asher hate each other, truly. That's why it's so hard for her to accept help from him when he offers to work with her instead of taking her company down. She doesn't just despise him, she's attracted to him at the same time, and it makes the whole situation that much more difficult. She may have to end up begging him like he wants, though, if she wants to save her company.
Though Asher hates Billie, he just may be softening toward her. Oh, they can't act like it in front of others, but behind closed doors...the spark has turned to some serious flame! We all know hate is just a mirror emotion of love, and Asher's finding that out. For two enemies, they're sure not acting like it, in private at least. And now that he's turned the corner of their contentious relationship, he's determined to be there for her in a way he never has. He's coming for her heart, and won't allow anyone to hurt her.
True enemies to lovers - Asher and Billie worked that enemies part with snark and contempt, all not exactly masking their attraction. Billie's definitely a boss bitch, and Asher's an alpha with a heart of gold. Though they're not my favorite couple in this series, their story is still a lot of fun with tons of spice.








Comments
Post a Comment