Skip to main content

Review Tour: Forbidden Kisses (The Sterling Brothers #2) by Layla Hagen


๐Ÿ’œ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ฏ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ’œ

๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’”: ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’… ๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† (๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ 2) by USA Today bestselling author Layla Hagen is live on Amazon and Audible and free with Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon: https://geni.us/ForbiddenKisses
Audible: https://laylahagen.com/ForbiddenKissesAudible
Narrated by Sean Masters & CJ Bloom

Add to ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’”: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/230831766-forbidden-kisses

What to expect:
๐Ÿ’œSingle Dad x Nanny
๐Ÿ’œForbidden
๐Ÿ’œForced Proximity
๐Ÿ’œBillionaire Romance


Blurb
Billion-dollar CEO and single dad needs a nanny - fast!


When I'm not making waffles for my son Jeremy or teaching him how to swim, I’m running a billion-dollar business. My life is scheduled to the minute. So when the nanny unexpectedly quits, I need a replacement.

Riley is not what I expected. She just graduated law school and wants a summer job before starting her legal career. My son Jeremy instantly likes her—she makes him laugh until his cheeks hurt.

Hell, she makes me feel carefree too, and I haven’t let my guard down ever since Jeremy’s mom left. I’m so attracted to Riley that I can’t even think straight. It’s not just her incredible curves that drive me crazy; I genuinely like her. She’s a lot like me: driven and focused, but also protective of her family, especially her little sister.

But Riley is only with us for the summer. Besides, I’m a single dad with a lot of responsibilities. Holding her back would selfish—falling for her would be reckless. I can’t keep her. She’s young, barely starting her career.

But the more time we spend together, the harder it is to ignore that Riley isn’t just perfect for Jeremy—she’s perfect for me too.

Find more books by Layla Hagen here: LaylaHagenbooks

MY REVIEW


While Riley's awaiting her Bar Exam test results and the start of her career in law, she needs a job to tide her over. Enter Duncan Sterling and his adorable son, Jeremy. They need a nanny while their permanent nanny takes care of her mom. It's a match made in heaven because Riley and Jeremy bond instantly. But what of the sparks flying between her and Duncan?


Duncan absolutely cannot give into the pull he feels to his son's new nanny, Riley. Not only is he her older boss, but she's not going to be with them for longer than just the summer. The last thing he wants to do is break all their hearts getting involved with someone who isn't going to be around permanently.


Riley and Duncan are so sweet! And with Jeremy, even sweeter. I love single parent romances, especially when the parent is as amazing as Duncan is. But once Riley comes into their lives, they become an even stronger family, she was the piece they didn't know they needed. Riley and Duncan's chemistry is smokin' hot, and their emotional connection soon becomes even stronger than their physical one. Duncan has a big, loving family around for support, love and of course shenanigans that only families can get up to. They're all so entertaining - I'm grinning just thinking of all their stories next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...