Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: My Favorite Hero (My Favorite #3) by Melanie Moreland


My Favorite Hero (My Favorite #3) by Melanie Moreland is AVAILABLE NOW!

๐—š๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ + ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ = ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
Jesse’s rules don’t stand a chance against Casey’s chaos.

Now Available ➡️ https://geni.us/MyFavoriteHero
Audiobook: https://geni.us/MyFavoriteHeroAudio
Paperback: https://geni.us/MyFavoriteHeroPB


๐Ÿš’๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—”๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐—๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ
Local hero, firefighter, loner, and now grumpy landlord.
She wasn’t what he expected.
His new tenant is a walking disaster wrapped in sunshine, breaking every rule he sets and driving him insane.
Controlling her? Impossible.
Ignoring her? Even harder.
And he’s not sure he can stop it.
She’s under his skin, melting his frozen walls, and making him question everything—including his stubborn heart.

๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
Roamer, IT specialist, current tenant, and golden ray of trouble.
Her new landlord is a thorn in her side with his never-ending house rules.
He’s always there when things go wrong—rescuing her with his strong arms and that sexy, smug smile. Breaking down her defenses, one gesture, one growl at a time.
They love to argue, but the chemistry between them is undeniable.
And when they give in, it’s explosive.
Can they escape the fire without getting burned?


MY REVIEW


Jesse assumed his new tenant was going to be a man. Boy was he wrong! When she comes whirling into his life, stuck (literally) in a window, he falls and doesn't even realize it, or perhaps, REFUSES to admit it. Casey is his opposite - a nomadic, chaotic ray of sassy sunshine, but who has her own pain that calls to his. If he's not careful, he's going to do the one thing he swore he wouldn't do again - fall and give someone the chance to hurt him again.


Her Aunt Lou passed before Casey could come back for a visit, but she's here now, supposedly welcome in her home. It looks like her new landlord isn't exactly thrilled to have her here, but she doesn't care. She needs to be here, for awhile, at least. But not forever, because she doesn't stay in one place long - the better to outrun her pain. The longer she's here, though, the more her heart is telling her she may have found her home with Jesse, her grouchy firefighter who hides his tender heart behind his scowly snark.


Oh these two! Even as I was laughing at all their snark and how much they got under each other's skins, I was hurting for them. Jesse had the worst family, who had hurt him beyond measure. Then along came his own personal brand of chaos who brought sunshine into his world again, stood up to his family for him, and gave him a reason to smile. Casey's pain was just as deep seated as Jesse's thanks to her equally awful mother, and Jesse became her rock, her grumpy rock. Casey and her tabby cat Barney make the perfect partners for Jesse and his fluffy golden retriever Miller - I don't think I've read two cuter pairs of opposites in a long time. But as much as I love them, I think my favorite part of this love story is Aunt Lou. The way Casey and Jesse honored her memory and kept her spirit alive made me tear up, and her being the catalyst for her two favorite people to meet and fall in love, made me smile. No one does sweet and sexy with heart quite like Melanie - I really hope there's more coming in the My Favorite collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!