Skip to main content

Review Blitz: Daniil (Royal Protectors #5) by Kat Mizera


DANIIL
Kat Mizera
Release Date: November 10


My reputation as Europe’s most charming playboy suits me perfectly. As a prince, a member of Parliament, and a Royal Protector, my life is a constant balance between danger and duty.

Relationships have no place in my world. Until Courtney.

I wanted the fiery, red-haired beauty from the first moment I laid eyes on her. My sister-in-law’s military helicopter pilot friend is like no one I’ve ever met.

It only took one touch to know, once wouldn’t be enough. Then she disappeared without a word--twice.

Now she’s gone—completely off the grid—and no one has heard from her in months.

I’m called in to find her, but it takes no persuading. Because this hunt… it’s personal.

And I’m in no way prepared for the secrets she’s been keeping.

She doesn’t just dislike me—she despises everything I stand for. Everything I am.

But it doesn’t matter because I’m not a man who backs down.

Especially when the stakes are this high.

Grab your copy!
https://geni.us/DANIIL


MY REVIEW


Daniil hasn't been as interested in someone in a long time as he has been Courtney. But she's ghosted him since their last time together. He's been wracking his brain for a reason, trying to figure out if he did anything wrong, or if she's just truly not interested. If that's the case, it would be a huge disappointment for the man who can't stop thinking about her. But he will find her if it's the last thing he does. He wants her, he wants the truth of her feelings, and he can only hope she reciprocates his.


Courtney's keeping a huge secret from Daniil, from almost everyone. She knows if he ever finds out, he'll be furious, and hurt, but she's only thinking of the safety of someone else she loves most. She hopes Daniil never finds her, but if he does, she'll have to just deal, explain her reasoning and surely he'll understand. She won't be letting him past her walls, though, and definitely not into her heart that's guarded more than most.


Daniil and Courtney are definitely the right couple to end this epic series. I think Daniil is my favorite character in the series - he's so sweet and protective and I was rooting him on. Unfortunately, Courtney led him on a merry (not so much) chase to even get on the same continent, let alone to admit her feelings. I was furious at her keeping such a huge secret from Daniil, but I could sort of understand. It all worked out, though, and the little twist at the end (Erik!!) made Daniil even better. I'm going to miss the Royal Protectors and Limaj, but Kat saved the best royal for last.


Meet Kat Mizera


USA TODAY Bestselling Author Kat Mizera was born in Miami Beach with a healthy dose of Wanderlust. She's lived from coast to coast, and everywhere in between, but home is wherever her family is. A devoted mom and wife to her wonderful and supportive husband (Kevin) and two amazing boys (Nick and Max), Kat loves to travel the globe with her adventurous, hockey loving family. Greece is at the top of that list. She hopes to one day retire there, spending her days writing books on the beach.

Kat is former freelance sports writer who now writes steamy hockey romance about her favorite fictional teams, the Las Vegas Sidewinders and the Lauderdale Knights. The library of novels she's penned also include sexy contemporary stories about baseball stars, alpha sex club owners, bodyguards, rock stars, and royalty. Regardless of genre, her books about bad boys with hearts of gold will steal your breath, rock your world and melt your heart.

To find out about Kat Mizera’s upcoming releases and giveaways, sign up for her newsletter here

For more information on Kat Mizera and her books visit: https://katmizera.com/

Connect with Kat Mizera
https://katmizera.com/pages/contact-kat

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...