Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: Not His to Keep (High Lonesome #2) by Kate Campfield


NOT HIS TO KEEP
Kate Campfield
Release Date: June 24

Pre-Order Link:
https://a.co/d/0cwupziS

Why you will love this book…

🩷second chance
🩷small town
🩷cinnamon roll MMC
🩷snarky pets
🩷he falls first
🩷"if we're still single" pact


Blurb
In the small town of High Lonesome, gossip spreads like wildfire… and it's about to send our relationship up in flames.


A second chance with Rory Kelley should have been the ultimate win. Ten years after she stomped on my heart and handed me my “freedom,” we were finally back on track... but thanks to the local rumor mill, now she thinks I’ve been keeping secrets.

And okay, fine, I have—but it’s complicated. Like, “drag out my messy past, risk losing the love of my life, and maybe burn down my future” complicated. And while I'm over here trying to work up the nerve to spill my guts, her family lobs their own grenade of a family secret into the middle of this circus.

Now, Rory’s drowning in drama while I’m stuck wondering if telling her the truth will bring us closer…

…or blow everything up like the finale of a bad reality show.

Fans of Meghan Quinn and Claire Kingsley, buckle up for a wild ride packed with laugh-out-loud drama when rekindled first love crashes headfirst into the mess we call real life.


Meet Kate Campfield
Kate writes spicy romantic comedy with all the feels. When she's not writing, you can find her cozying up to horses and telling her kids to clean their rooms while studiously avoiding cleaning her own space. She loves a good alpha hero and a happily ever after and thinks the best books should make you cry, at least a little.

She recently discovered the life-changing magic of cold brew coffee and believes ketchup is a food group unto itself.

Follow Kate on social media and sign up for her newsletter to be the first to know about new releases and freebies, and to hear Ollie the German Shepherd's life advice and book reviews.

(Disclaimer: Ollie is a dog. His advice is bad. Kate does not recommend following his advice. Unless you are a dog.)

Connect with Kate Campfield
https://linktr.ee/katecampfield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...