Skip to main content

Review Blitz: I've Got a Crush on You (Darling Springs #2) by Lauren Blakely


He's all business.
She's pure sunshine.
Their chemistry refuses to stay professional.


From #1 New York Times bestselling author Lauren Blakely comes I’VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU, the next standalone small town romance in her bestselling Darling Springs rom com series! This spicy, grumpy/sunshine, forced proximity, workplace, forbidden small town romantic comedy answers the question: what happens when the guy you had a super hot one-night-stand with turns out to be your grumpy new boss/landlord! I’VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU is now available in all formats and free to read in Kindle Unlimited! Check out the excerpt below, and one-click your copy today!

✦ Amazon ➜ https://blkly.pub/IGACOYAMZ
✦ Audible ➜ https://blkly.pub/IGACOYAudible
✦ Other Retailers ➜ https://www.sourcebooks.com/9781464228841-ive-got-a-crush-on-you-deluxe-edition-tp.html

🐾Small Town Rom Com
🧡Workplace Romance
💚Grumpy/Sunshine
🐾Forced Proximity
🧡Forbidden
💚Quirky Side Characters
🐾Fighting the Feelings
🧡Oops! My one-night stand is my new coworker
💚Swoony Dance Lessons
🐾Opposites Attract
🧡He Cooks for Her
💚Mixing Business with Pleasure
🐾Hot Mess Heroine
🧡Jealousy Moments
💚One Heck of a Meet Cute
🐾Secret Identity
🧡Blackmail but Make it Flirty
💚Banter for Days
🐾All the Dogs!


About I’VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU
My secret workplace romance starts innocently enough…at a birthday party.


But when a rowdy partier knocks me into a lake and a sexy stranger comes to my rescue – my night becomes one to remember. A night so steamy I almost forget why I've sworn off men after a failed office romance.

But I’m focusing on my shiny new future—my dog-training business is suddenly the hottest thing in town, thanks to a new actress client.

Trouble is, the brand new doggy daycare in Darling Springs that I’ve contracted with… is owned by none other than my sexy stranger. Thanks, fate.

Sawyer turns out to be a total grump in a tailored suit, no matter how sunshine-y I am. Even when he squeezes that hard body past me as I bring donuts to work. Or when he pretends he’s not roaming his dark eyes over me as I teach Fido to sit, stay and come.

But when I need a dance partner for the town fundraiser that my client’s roped me into, I sense an opportunity. And, it turns out Mr. Serious Boss is up for dance lessons.

Then the entire Dirty Dancing experience.

Giving into our chemistry once won’t hurt. Two might be pushing it. By the seventh, it’s undeniable--I’ve got a crush on him too.

ONE-CLICK YOUR COPY TODAY!
✦ Amazon ➜ https://blkly.pub/IGACOYAMZ
✦ Audible ➜ https://blkly.pub/IGACOYAudible
✦ Other Retailers ➜ https://www.sourcebooks.com/9781464228841-ive-got-a-crush-on-you-deluxe-edition-tp.html

READ THE EXCERPT

SAWYER
“Just like I remembered.”

Her shoulders shudder, and she sounds buzzed as she asks, “Yeah? What did you remember?”

“How good you taste. Your cinnamon scent. The way you melt when I kiss your neck,” I murmur against her soft skin, kissing the column of her throat now.

“It’s my lotion. It’s from Kind. All my lotions are. And bodywashes. I love them,” she says, breathless, babbling as she mentions the brand too, like I needed to know that. It’s sexy, though, the fact that she’s not thinking clearly enough to edit her thoughts. She’s just rambling as I kiss her. And it feels like a peek behind the curtain into her feminine world.

“Drives me crazy,” I say as I travel back up her neck, finding her mouth once more and sealing my lips over hers.

She claws at my shirt as I kiss her. I thread my hands through her hair. The song ends. The car’s quiet for a beat, the only sounds the rustling of clothes, the slide of our mouths, the staccato breaths.

When the next Sam Cooke tune begins, I stop pretending I’m willing to let this night end in the car. I break the kiss, run my thumb across her top lip, then nod toward her home. “What’s it going to be?”

She nibbles on the corner of her bee-stung lips. That just-been-kissed look is real good on her. “What are you offering?”

“You want me to surprise you again, Chloe?” A tremble seems to rush through her. I can hardly wait another second. “Let me come inside, sweetheart.”

ONE-CLICK YOUR COPY TODAY!
✦ Amazon ➜ https://blkly.pub/IGACOYAMZ
✦ Audible ➜ https://blkly.pub/IGACOYAudible
✦ Other Retailers ➜ https://www.sourcebooks.com/9781464228841-ive-got-a-crush-on-you-deluxe-edition-tp.html

MY REVIEW


Chloe is a dog person. She loves them, she trains them, and they offer her unconditional love. She meets a cute guy at a party for a client's dog, and they have an amazing time together. But it's only once, not to be repeated. Until she finds out he's her boss of sorts, the man who owns the doggy daycare space she's partnered with. Yep. But she can't help but wonder how she's supposed to stay away from Sawyer when he turns out to be the sweetest man underneath the grump. The man who sees, and adores, the real her inside the hot mess exterior.


Chloe and Sawyer are absolutely adorable! And all the dogs! And the banter, and oh the sparks! Their chemistry practically lit up my Kindle, and at the center, underneath the grumpy/sunshine and the banter, is their very real emotional connection that deepens with every page. Darling Springs is darling indeed. I can't wait for the next couple to fall head over heels now.


ABOUT LAUREN BLAKELY


A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that’s cute but spicy. Lauren likes dogs, cake and show tunes and is the vegetarian at your dinner party.

Connect w/ Lauren
Website:
http://laurenblakely.com/newsletter
NL Signup: http://laurenblakely.com/newsletter
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LaurenBlakelyBooks
Instagram: http://instagram.com/laurenblakelybooks
Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@laurenblakelybooks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...

Review / Release Blitz: Restraint (Stingrays Hockey #1) by Mari Carr

RESTRAINT Mari Carr Release Date: June 18 Purchase Here: Amazon https://a.co/d/j2e0SxA Apple https://apple.co/4bn2qBl Kobo https://bit.ly/3wyHdW3 Google Play https://bit.ly/3yoEVZT Why you need to #ONECLICK this book… 🔥Hockey Player 🔥ER Doctor 🔥Steamy 🔥Contemporary Romance 🔥Opposites Attract 🔥Neighbors 🔥Co-parenting a dog Girlfriend…without benefits? Hometown hockey hero, Blake has life completely figured out. He’s footloose and fancy free with the world’s coolest job and an endless parade of puck bunnies ready to help him celebrate his victories. The status quo is working for him, so why does he agree to co-parent a stray puppy with his too-serious, workaholic neighbor, Erika? And why is he so annoyed when she suddenly starts dating some tool named Doug? And why can’t he stop finding excuses to see her and touch her and kiss her and… She’s not his girlfriend, right? Erika has enough on her plate as an ER doctor without adding any more stress to her life...