Skip to main content

Review Blitz: Falling for Love (Dare to Fall #2) by Carly Phillips


FALLING FOR LOVE
Carly Phillips
Release Date: September 17

Buy Link:
https://www.carlyphillips.com/books/falling-for-love/
Available in KU

Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

💜surprise pregnancy
💜one-night stands that turn into forever
💜protective alpha heroes
💜emotional intensity
💜dangerous exes
💜found safety
💜guaranteed happily-ever-afters


Blurb
One reckless night was supposed to be forgettable.
Instead, it changed everything.

I wasn’t looking for trouble when I met Jack Dare in a Charleston bar.

But one look at the devastatingly handsome stranger and suddenly I wanted things I’d spent years denying myself.

Freedom.
Desire.
Him.

So for one night, I stopped being careful.

One drink turned into stolen kisses.
One kiss turned into a night I still can’t forget.
And by morning, I disappeared before Jack could learn the truth about me.

Because men like him don’t survive people like my ex-boyfriend.

Powerful. Ruthless. Obsessed with control.
The kind of man who doesn’t let go once he decides you belong to him.

I thought leaving was the only way to protect Jack.

Until two pink lines changed everything.

Now I’m standing outside his Miami doorstep pregnant, terrified, and running out of options.

But the man who opens the door isn’t shocked.
He’s furious someone made me afraid to come to him.

Jack Dare is protective, relentless, and impossible to walk away from.
The kind of man who would burn the world down for the people he loves.

And the more danger closes in around us, the harder it becomes to remember this was never supposed to be forever.

Because Jack isn’t letting me run again.

And for the first time in my life…
I don’t want to.

Perfect for readers who love surprise pregnancy, one-night stands that turn into forever, protective alpha heroes, emotional intensity, dangerous exes, found safety, and guaranteed happily-ever-afters.

MY REVIEW


When Taylor does something completely out of character, the results are unexpected. Now she's in Miami to tell Jack about the results, and he's reacting so differently than she had been expecting. Jack is the opposite of her horrible ex, and she's falling fast for him, his protective heart, the way he only wants to be there for her and their soon to come baby. But she doesn't want her ex to come after Jack, so she can't stay, can she?


Jack and Taylor are so sweet! Jack especially stood out with his super protective instincts, the guy who was down so bad and not afraid to show it. The Dare men are always amazing when they fall in love, and Jack is no exception. He and Taylor worked hard for their happiness, had one huge obstacle in her horrible ex, so when they finally made it through to the other side, I was cheering them on.


Meet Carly Phillips
NY Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestseller, Carly Phillips is the queen of Alpha Heroes, at least according to The Harlequin Junkie Reviewer.. Carly married her college sweetheart and lives in Purchase, NY along with her crazy dogs who are featured on her Facebook and Instagram pages. The author of over 75 romance novels, she has raised two incredible daughters and is now an empty nester. Carly’s book, The Bachelor, was chosen by Kelly Ripa as her first romance club pick. Carly loves social media and interacting with her readers.

Connect with Carly Phillips
https://linktr.ee/carlyphillips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...