THE SPARE AFFAIR
Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine
Release Date: September 29
Buy Link:
https://geni.us/TheSpareAffair
Available in KU
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
👑Royal Romance
👑Prince x Prince
👑Rivals to Lovers
👑Competitive Flirting
👑Keeping Score
👑Forced Proximity
👑Slow Emotional Burn/Fast Physical Burn
👑Golden Retriever x Black Cat
👑Playboys
👑Brother’s Ex-Fiance
👑Secret Relationship
Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine
Release Date: September 29
Buy Link:
https://geni.us/TheSpareAffair
Available in KU
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
👑Royal Romance
👑Prince x Prince
👑Rivals to Lovers
👑Competitive Flirting
👑Keeping Score
👑Forced Proximity
👑Slow Emotional Burn/Fast Physical Burn
👑Golden Retriever x Black Cat
👑Playboys
👑Brother’s Ex-Fiance
👑Secret Relationship
Blurb
Gabriel
Winning people over has always been my greatest talent.
One smile, one joke, one perfectly timed wink, and I have them eating out of my hand.
But I don’t think that’s going to work so well on Prince Alejandro of Solterra. The man my twin, King Nicholas Valemont, cast aside for his footman in his pursuit of true love.
Alejandro is infuriatingly handsome, impossibly stubborn, and determined to turn every conversation into a competition. Every move feels suspiciously like a trap designed to make me—the other Valemont brother—suffer.
So naturally, I decide to make a game of it.
No feelings.
No jealousy.
No falling in love.
Simple.
At least…it was supposed to be.
Alejandro
I’ve already been the world’s biggest royal headline because of a Valemont once. I have no interest in becoming one again.
Then Gabriel arrives—charming, relentless, impossible to ignore—and somehow turns every argument into flirtation and every competition into something dangerously fun.
We agree on one rule above all else: no falling in love.
It should’ve been easy.
Instead, every sharp word, every stolen kiss, every moment no one else is watching makes it harder to remember where the game ends…and where real feelings begin.
Because the most dangerous thing about competing with Gabriel isn’t losing.
It’s realizing I’d happily let him win.
Gabriel
Winning people over has always been my greatest talent.
One smile, one joke, one perfectly timed wink, and I have them eating out of my hand.
But I don’t think that’s going to work so well on Prince Alejandro of Solterra. The man my twin, King Nicholas Valemont, cast aside for his footman in his pursuit of true love.
Alejandro is infuriatingly handsome, impossibly stubborn, and determined to turn every conversation into a competition. Every move feels suspiciously like a trap designed to make me—the other Valemont brother—suffer.
So naturally, I decide to make a game of it.
No feelings.
No jealousy.
No falling in love.
Simple.
At least…it was supposed to be.
Alejandro
I’ve already been the world’s biggest royal headline because of a Valemont once. I have no interest in becoming one again.
Then Gabriel arrives—charming, relentless, impossible to ignore—and somehow turns every argument into flirtation and every competition into something dangerously fun.
We agree on one rule above all else: no falling in love.
It should’ve been easy.
Instead, every sharp word, every stolen kiss, every moment no one else is watching makes it harder to remember where the game ends…and where real feelings begin.
Because the most dangerous thing about competing with Gabriel isn’t losing.
It’s realizing I’d happily let him win.
MY REVIEW
Prince Gabriel is being sent to Solterra so he can hopefully get Valemont and Solterra back on better terms. Thanks to Gabriel's twin brother (Nicholas, the new King) having chosen Noah over Prince Alejandro, the two kingdoms aren't exactly friendly now. Alejandro is understandably a bit miffed that Gabriel's here, and his decision to make Gabriel as uncomfortable as possible, has unintended consequences. Gabriel is a master of game playing, a charming, witty prince who has no problems playing mind games with the gorgeous Alejandro. Their chemistry though, is making a mockery of their rules, and now they're sneaking around on non dates and falling, even though neither has acknowledged feelings.
These two are just so adorable with their enemies vibe, their snarky banter, and their delicious chemistry. I think the first time Gabriel called Alejandro, "kitten", and Alejandro's reaction, I knew they were destined for something amazing. The miscommunication near the end was really the only thing I didn't like about them, it was unnecessary and both guys were a bit stupid about it. Still, everything else about them and their journey from enemies of a sort to down so bad they couldn't help but shout it out to the public, is awesome. I think I just might love them more than Nicholas and Noah.
Meet Ella Frank
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, Trust, Tease, Tate, and True, and is the co-author of the fan-favorite PresLocke Series. Her Exquisite series has been praised as “scorching hot!” and “enticingly sexy!”
Some of her favorite authors include Tiffany Reisz, Kresley Cole, Riley Hart, J.R. Ward, Erika Wilde, Gena Showalter, and Carly Philips.
Connect with Ella Frank
https://linktr.ee/ellafrank1
Meet Brooke Blaine
Brooke Blaine is a USA Today Bestselling Author best known for writing romantic comedy and M/M romance. Her novels lead with humor and heart, but Brooke never shies away from throwing in something extra naughty that will scandalize her conservative Southern family for life (bless their hearts). She’s a choc-o-holic, lives for eighties bands (which means she thinks guyliner is totally underrated), believes it’s always wine o’clock, and lives with the coolest cat on the planet—her Ragdoll/Maine Coon mix, Jackson Agador Spartacus.
Connect with Brooke Blaine
https://linktr.ee/brookeblaine1
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, Trust, Tease, Tate, and True, and is the co-author of the fan-favorite PresLocke Series. Her Exquisite series has been praised as “scorching hot!” and “enticingly sexy!”
Some of her favorite authors include Tiffany Reisz, Kresley Cole, Riley Hart, J.R. Ward, Erika Wilde, Gena Showalter, and Carly Philips.
Connect with Ella Frank
https://linktr.ee/ellafrank1
Meet Brooke Blaine
Brooke Blaine is a USA Today Bestselling Author best known for writing romantic comedy and M/M romance. Her novels lead with humor and heart, but Brooke never shies away from throwing in something extra naughty that will scandalize her conservative Southern family for life (bless their hearts). She’s a choc-o-holic, lives for eighties bands (which means she thinks guyliner is totally underrated), believes it’s always wine o’clock, and lives with the coolest cat on the planet—her Ragdoll/Maine Coon mix, Jackson Agador Spartacus.
Connect with Brooke Blaine
https://linktr.ee/brookeblaine1







Comments
Post a Comment