He hates Christmas. I made him the face of it. Oops.
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Lauren Blakely, comes a spicy, standalone holiday romance, MISTLETOE ALL THE WAY! This steamy, small town, grumpy/sunshine, forced proximity, opposites attract holiday romance is now available in all formats, including the stunning paperback with beautiful mistletoe and holly sprayed edges, and features a grinchy cowboy veterinarian and the jolliest publicist as they tackle the town's latest Christmas competition together! One-click your copy today!
https://laurenblakely.com/book/mistletoe-all-the-way/
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Lauren Blakely, comes a spicy, standalone holiday romance, MISTLETOE ALL THE WAY! This steamy, small town, grumpy/sunshine, forced proximity, opposites attract holiday romance is now available in all formats, including the stunning paperback with beautiful mistletoe and holly sprayed edges, and features a grinchy cowboy veterinarian and the jolliest publicist as they tackle the town's latest Christmas competition together! One-click your copy today!
https://laurenblakely.com/book/mistletoe-all-the-way/
About MISTLETOE ALL THE WAY (Now Available):
She wants to make him Mr. Holiday. He wants to stay a certified Grinch. From #1 New York Times bestselling author Lauren Blakely comes a small-town spicy holiday romance about a guarded cowboy veterinarian and a Christmas-loving optimist who team up for a town holiday competition.
Dr. Noah Lennox lives by three holiday rules—avoid his hometown, cheerful people, and Christmas itself.
But when his beloved grandfather announces he’s retiring and handing the cherished sleigh-ride farm to either Noah or his slick cousin Stephen, the first rule goes out the window. Back home in Evergreen Falls, the veterinarian vows to fight for the farm that means everything to him. The problem is, the town doesn’t exactly welcome its resident Scrooge with open arms.
Except for one very charming holiday enthusiast. Eloise Langston, a sunny tourism bureau hopeful, needs a win to land her dream job—and to pay the rent. Her holly jolly plan? Turn the broody, broad-shouldered grump into a festive front-runner to help the town’s Mr. Holiday Competition draw record crowds.
Transforming a camera-shy cowboy vet into a small-town sweetheart isn’t exactly in her job description—but neither is falling for him.
Soon, Noah and Eloise find themselves tangled in twinkle lights, fake kisses, and one very real attraction. But with the farm’s future at stake, Stephen’s scheming, and Eloise’s career on the line, there’s a blizzard of reasons to put their feelings on ice.
Or will they fight to turn their holiday fling into forever under the mistletoe?
ONE-CLICK YOUR COPY TODAY!
https://laurenblakely.com/book/mistletoe-all-the-way/
Tropes:
🎁Holiday Romance
⛅Grumpy/Sunshine
🏘️Small Town
🏆Christmas Competition
❄️Snowed In
💝Found Family
🤠Cowboy Veterinarian
🚫Enemies-to-Lovers Vibes Early
Microtropes:
🎅Grinch VS. Jolly
🌶️Christmas After Dark
💋Mistletoe Kisses
🎀He Ties Her Up
🎄She Decorates For Him
🥵Whipped Cream Shenanigans
☯️Opposites Attract
Release Day Excerpt:
I catch a glimpse of green and red above us.
I arch a brow. “What is that?”
“It’s called mistletoe. You hang it for the holidays.”
I lower my gaze to meet her eyes. “I know that. I meant when—” I circle back to earlier in the evening. “When you disappeared down the hallway. You were hanging mistletoe?”
“And this surprises you?” She smiles without an ounce of guilt.
“You’re right. I should have assumed.”
“I hung it in all the doorways,” she stage-whispers.
“Just what I always wanted,” I say dryly.
“Once I leave in the morning, it’ll keep you in the holiday spirit. Just like the tree. Since I can’t be here to keep you festive.”
Shame, that.
“So the mistletoe is your proxy?” I ask.
“Maybe. Mistletoe is festive, and Mr. Holiday should be festive.”
I set my hand on the doorjamb, leaning against it. “So you thought a sneak attack with mistletoe would help me get in the Christmas spirit?”
She drags her teeth across her lower lip, and holy f*&k. That’s too sexy. Too inviting. I stare too long.
“It wouldn’t hurt you to practice being festive,” she says with a bob of her shoulder. “It’s important.”
I swallow roughly. Glance at the lounge pants in my other hand. Check out the mistletoe again. Then I look back at her, standing here, chin raised, looking like . . . Ah, f*&k it.
I toss the pants to the bed. They land on the edge of the mattress. “Is kissing under the mistletoe festive?”
Her blue and green eyes flicker with anticipation. “I don’t know. Is it?” It’s a volley of a question.
I keep playing. “Should I find out?”
When she licks her lips, everything in me stirs. “For the sake of the season,” she says, and a jolt of excitement shoots down my spine.
F*&k it, indeed.
She wants to make him Mr. Holiday. He wants to stay a certified Grinch. From #1 New York Times bestselling author Lauren Blakely comes a small-town spicy holiday romance about a guarded cowboy veterinarian and a Christmas-loving optimist who team up for a town holiday competition.
Dr. Noah Lennox lives by three holiday rules—avoid his hometown, cheerful people, and Christmas itself.
But when his beloved grandfather announces he’s retiring and handing the cherished sleigh-ride farm to either Noah or his slick cousin Stephen, the first rule goes out the window. Back home in Evergreen Falls, the veterinarian vows to fight for the farm that means everything to him. The problem is, the town doesn’t exactly welcome its resident Scrooge with open arms.
Except for one very charming holiday enthusiast. Eloise Langston, a sunny tourism bureau hopeful, needs a win to land her dream job—and to pay the rent. Her holly jolly plan? Turn the broody, broad-shouldered grump into a festive front-runner to help the town’s Mr. Holiday Competition draw record crowds.
Transforming a camera-shy cowboy vet into a small-town sweetheart isn’t exactly in her job description—but neither is falling for him.
Soon, Noah and Eloise find themselves tangled in twinkle lights, fake kisses, and one very real attraction. But with the farm’s future at stake, Stephen’s scheming, and Eloise’s career on the line, there’s a blizzard of reasons to put their feelings on ice.
Or will they fight to turn their holiday fling into forever under the mistletoe?
ONE-CLICK YOUR COPY TODAY!
https://laurenblakely.com/book/mistletoe-all-the-way/
Tropes:
🎁Holiday Romance
⛅Grumpy/Sunshine
🏘️Small Town
🏆Christmas Competition
❄️Snowed In
💝Found Family
🤠Cowboy Veterinarian
🚫Enemies-to-Lovers Vibes Early
Microtropes:
🎅Grinch VS. Jolly
🌶️Christmas After Dark
💋Mistletoe Kisses
🎀He Ties Her Up
🎄She Decorates For Him
🥵Whipped Cream Shenanigans
☯️Opposites Attract
Release Day Excerpt:
I catch a glimpse of green and red above us.
I arch a brow. “What is that?”
“It’s called mistletoe. You hang it for the holidays.”
I lower my gaze to meet her eyes. “I know that. I meant when—” I circle back to earlier in the evening. “When you disappeared down the hallway. You were hanging mistletoe?”
“And this surprises you?” She smiles without an ounce of guilt.
“You’re right. I should have assumed.”
“I hung it in all the doorways,” she stage-whispers.
“Just what I always wanted,” I say dryly.
“Once I leave in the morning, it’ll keep you in the holiday spirit. Just like the tree. Since I can’t be here to keep you festive.”
Shame, that.
“So the mistletoe is your proxy?” I ask.
“Maybe. Mistletoe is festive, and Mr. Holiday should be festive.”
I set my hand on the doorjamb, leaning against it. “So you thought a sneak attack with mistletoe would help me get in the Christmas spirit?”
She drags her teeth across her lower lip, and holy f*&k. That’s too sexy. Too inviting. I stare too long.
“It wouldn’t hurt you to practice being festive,” she says with a bob of her shoulder. “It’s important.”
I swallow roughly. Glance at the lounge pants in my other hand. Check out the mistletoe again. Then I look back at her, standing here, chin raised, looking like . . . Ah, f*&k it.
I toss the pants to the bed. They land on the edge of the mattress. “Is kissing under the mistletoe festive?”
Her blue and green eyes flicker with anticipation. “I don’t know. Is it?” It’s a volley of a question.
I keep playing. “Should I find out?”
When she licks her lips, everything in me stirs. “For the sake of the season,” she says, and a jolt of excitement shoots down my spine.
F*&k it, indeed.
MY REVIEW
Noah is the one who left his hometown, and doesn't like returning. But his grandpa is retiring and has to decide if he's leaving his sleigh-ride farm to either Noah or his sleazy cousin. So now he's here and Christmas is every freaking where, and this grumpy vet isn't having it. So what is he to do when a beautiful woman wants HIM to be named Mr. Holiday? Well, go along with and fall in love even though he's not planning on staying permanently.
When a gorgeous cowboy vet offers to help Eloise change her tire, she thinks he's his brother. Unfortunately he's not, because Noah's brother isn't the grumpy one, Noah is. But she wants this hot vet to be named the town's Mr. Holiday. This grumpy Grinch. It's either going to be her best PR idea yet and win her more clients AND a fling with the maybe not really grumpy vet, or it's going to blow up in her face and she'll have her heart broken. Either way, this holiday fling is happening...
I'm on a holiday reading spree lately and Mistletoe All the Way just made me even more impatient for the weather to turn cold, the trees to be trimmed in Christmas splendor, and for the magic of the season to sprinkle its way into the world. When grumpy meets sunshine, what better setting than a small town in the throes of a holiday frenzy? Eloise is so adorably sunshiney as she ropes Noah into her plan. His heart didn't stand a chance in the face of her ray of sunshine, and when he fell, he was down bad! I love this sweet, cozy and spicy holiday couple!
ABOUT LAUREN BLAKELY
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that’s cute but spicy. Lauren likes dogs, cake and show tunes and is the vegetarian at your dinner party.
Connect w/ Lauren
Website: http://laurenblakely.com/newsletter
NL Signup: http://laurenblakely.com/newsletter
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LaurenBlakelyBooks
Instagram: http://instagram.com/laurenblakelybooks
Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@laurenblakelybooks
Connect w/ Lauren
Website: http://laurenblakely.com/newsletter
NL Signup: http://laurenblakely.com/newsletter
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LaurenBlakelyBooks
Instagram: http://instagram.com/laurenblakelybooks
Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@laurenblakelybooks









Comments
Post a Comment