Skip to main content

Review Blitz: To Tango, with Desire (Alpha Male #2) by Ida Brady


TO TANGO, WITH DESIRE
Ida Brady
Release Date: October 1

Buy Link:
https://a.co/d/0gnjIjHN
Available in KU
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

🔥billionaire
🔥alpha male
🔥arranged marriage
🔥marriage of convenience
🔥age-gap
🔥spicy
🔥feisty heroine
🔥traumatic past
🔥tango dancers


Blurb
A spicy billionaire age-gap marriage of convenience...


I swore I’d never agree to an arranged marriage—until Zane Nasser walked back into my life with a ring and a contract.

The billionaire businessman is older, wealthier, and more powerful than any man I’ve ever known. Six months ago, I gave him one night. One reckless, passionate night that no man can live up to. He was my first… and then he disappeared.

I told myself I was over it.

I convinced myself I didn’t care.

Now he’s back, offering me a deal: marry him, save my father, and secure my chance at business success. There’s just one condition—don’t fall in love.

It should be simple, but in marrying Zane, I’m giving up my fairy tale ending.

Zane is ruthless. Detached. Unfeeling.

But the way he looks at me, the way he touches me makes me wonder if I know him at all. When his ‘brother’ shows up, causing trouble, Zane offers me a glimpse of the man he used to be.

The man of my dreams.
I tell myself I can handle it. That I can keep my heart out of it.

But the truth is…I never stood a chance.

MY REVIEW


Amira, like many children of traditional (read, old fashioned) parents, is rebelling against their ideas. And she finds the perfect guy to help with that rebellion. Except he ghosts her for months, then walks back into her life with a little proposal - an arranged marriage that will benefit them both. One rule though, that of course will be thrown out the window, no falling in love. Yeah...


Thanks to a rough childhood, Zane has closed off his heart to everyone, including his new wife. Their first meeting he ghosted her, not because he didn't want to see her again, but because he DID WANT to see her again, and he couldn't handle it. But now, with every day that passes with his sassy, independent Amira, his heart is thawing. Will he admit to her that he broke their rule? And does she return that love?


Whew, for a man who said no feelings involved, Zane sure has lots of them! He's possessive and protective, he's super bossy, and he's down bad for his very sassy wife. I love Amira - she kept Zane on his toes and brought him to his knees all while keeping her sense of self intact, stood up for herself, and of course, fell in love with her man, too. The spice is 5 alarm hot, but it's the way they navigate their developing feelings that I kept reading for. I love this couple, the way they complemented each other so naturally, and fell in love in complete defiance of their rule.


Meet Ida Brady
Ida Brady writes spicy contemporary and erotic romance that packs all the heat! From humour, to heartbreak, to happily ever after, you're guaranteed a steamy read with all the tropes. Enemies to lovers, billionaire, virgin, menage...you name it, she writes it!

Ida is a lover of chocolate and thunderstorms. She sometimes daydreams about having a huge library in her home but will settle for stacking novels in the kitchen drawers instead. When she isn't working or having fun with her family, she loves watching films (detective and romance thank you very much) and reading.

She loves travelling with her family, observing strangers at cafés and getting lost in a good story.

Connect with Ida Brady
https://www.instagram.com/idabradyauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...